What do you guys make of this???

their vinals, so can be taken off at a future date with minimal damage. Personally i wouldn't do it

well i thought i'd go for it! generally i could do with more cash (story of everyones life!) and its only a tenner at the end of the day, my day to day run about is a fiat cinquecento, so plasterin it with graphics doesnt bother me! i'l let u no how i get on, or if they ever get back to me....

Hahaha, you pay them to earn money back for you. I dont think so!

Lol im in to the Smirnoff ice one alltho id never have a mahoosive one on my car, maybe one in the back window but i think id get pulled over by the bizz quite alot lol

lol, they just give u a list of a load of websites that will do the service, which can be accessed directly! a wel nevermind eh

am gonna give it a try. (only coz i drive a Do not swear saxo every day)
i joined a web site once and they pased me on to other sites that payed you to fill in survays for them i got up to £300

wouldnt mind doing that, although if my car was in much better condition and i was in full time employment then probally not, inless it was my run around car

id adevertise for nissan or something on my micra (along lines of nissan demo race type cars)

the 200sx maybe for nismo, HKS, blitz etc. (theyd need to pay well tho)

Back