How much do you think its worth?

I am wanting to sell my 1L micra passion, as you can see its had a colour change and some orange parts, but i am after a bigger engine and modifing this one is to expensive on the insurance as a quick look how much do you think it would sell for?

DSC_0788.jpg

Thanks

Worth? Maybe £250 top end?

Pretty limited market considering the wacky colour scheme!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Forum Runner

the test is coming up this month sometime (i might need to check when it runs out) and ill be put that on so end of the month will have about 6 months test and 12 months test

I might paint it back to its orgininal colour ive found 2 cheap 1L micras i might buy and clean up, i could do with getting more money for mine for funding what would sell it for more?

I might paint it back to its orgininal colour ive found 2 cheap 1L micras i might buy and clean up, i could do with getting more money for mine for funding what would sell it for more?

I would paint the orange back to the green (hopefully you have some paint left over)

Or paint the orange to matte or satin black using a rattle can. (including the wheels)

Put some wheel trims on

Clean up the sills Put a stone chip line along the sills

Put test on 12 month 6 month tax

Sell for around £400 - £600

( A facelift micra on a r reg sold no to far away from me which was bright green with a white and black strip down it for £600 )

OR

Sell it to me for 250 and i'll do the work and sell it ?

hope this helps ;)

I would paint the orange back to the green (hopefully you have some paint left over)

Or paint the orange to matte or satin black using a rattle can. (including the wheels)

Put some wheel trims on

Clean up the sills Put a stone chip line along the sills

Put test on 12 month 6 month tax

Sell for around £400 - £600

( A facelift micra on a r reg sold no to far away from me which was bright green with a white and black strip down it for £600 )

OR

Sell it to me for 250 and i'll do the work and sell it ?

hope this helps ;)
was that the same colour micra mine is? and yeah i have a bit of the green left i might have to do it myself and sell it for more as £250 is to low for what i have spent on it ;)

Back