what do you guys think of these guages?

Grant he's talking about speedo's etc!!!! :p

Obv in english he meant - sorry i can't b arsed to open the link, are they rear working ones?!! - errr, no!!! :p

We see them in a few cars, people on a budget slap them in GTRs and the likes, they are fine as long as you dont care if the reading is anything like accurate. One word my friends... Defi.

Actually i forgot to comment. Im not keen on dials like this, anything with motorsport or f&f just seems a bit halfords for my liking. The TIM dials are alot nicer!

Actually i forgot to comment. Im not keen on dials like this, anything with motorsport or f&f just seems a bit halfords for my liking. The TIM dials are alot nicer!

seems abit motorworldey to me :p ive seen them in motorworld cruising parts mag thing lol. cheap and tackey to me, dont see the point in having things like these in small hatch back no turbo cars etc. only because they look good.

seems abit motorworldey to me :p

Haha! Yeah they're as common as the F&F dials but they dont look as chavvy imo, i mean, no bright lights. Both sets of dials are obviously functional, its just down to the person which appearance you prefer.

Back