What do you think?

It'll probably be an empty box. If you're lucky you'll get a free piece of paper that says 'hahahahahahaha'

they are u.s ones for a start. games would be a problem and possibly the power supply, i think it says 110volt. ours are 240v!

nah I used to import games all the time. I dont think theres a problem, just seems dodgy to me.

Ive decided against it, it seems to good to be true.

well you have nowt to lose really mate,they accept paypal,if you get the playstation and its not what it says it is contact paypal,theyll give you a refund and take the seller to court,this seems genuine, scammers tend not to use payment methods such as paypal.

good price,looks too good to be true but these are coming from a country where evrything is cheap as chips,the fella is probably making a good profit at that price!

Yeah very dodgey. I've heard of scams which sellers sell really cheap stuff in order to get good feedback, then flog a valuable item for cheap, then do a runner with the cash. Stay clear!

£300 is the new price for a 40gig model. This is a 60gig one which was originally over her for £425 with 3 games and a extra pad i believe. But I dont mind importing games if it is genuine.

apparently the ebay user is registered in stockport.

apparently they want me to pay using a bank transfer. I think not.

Im not convinced by his feedback. its 100% positive however its all the same

Good communication. Well packaged.A+++++ seller. Reccommend to all. Seller: ####zu14 ( 5316) 10-Jul-07 22:17
-- (#300084615561) --

Great seller. Quick delivery. Well packaged. Would recommend to all.Very pleased Seller: petebj ( 351) 18-Apr-07 12:27
-- (#290103500119) --

Great service. Fast delivery, good communication, well packaged. A++++ seller. Seller: vincentc1974 ( 11232) 15-Mar-07 12:36
-- (#170087818188) --

Quick delivery. Packaged well. Would use again. A+ seller Seller: toptradeshop ( 26250) 07-Dec-06 19:45
-- (#150064459009) --

Fast delivery. well packaged. A great seller. will use again.A++++++ Seller: games2u_ltd ( 866) 07-Dec-06 19:44
-- (#320053340313) --
Well packaged. Arrived quickly. Would use again.A++++ seller. Thank you. Seller: toptradeshop ( 26250) 15-Nov-06 18:49
-- (#150057640239)

Looks like its all been by one person. or is it just me that thinks this

looks like they've used that hacking software that sells fake things and then creates automatic feedback. seen it on watchdog a few times

agreed something not quite right i feel.........although maybe genuine!!!
1. picture is not of product your buying...think its a universal PS3 pic used for all sorts
2. items in hong kong, yet seller in uk
3. too cheap
4. feedback

what i dont understand is, if someone is trying con someone, why put the price so cheap that it seems very dodgy?? yet, it could be someone being very kind and selling an item very cheaply because they are not greedy or looking to make money, but more make someone happy???

although.....surely if you got a couple of ps3 cheaply, sealed in working order, ud sell them to your mates!!!!??? and not on ebay unless ur making money???

sorry
napster

2 have sold in 3 hours, there was 7 at 4pm now theres 5! report it to ebay if you think it is suspicious,saves 5 more people being robbed of 155 notes!!

They only take bank transfers, not 100% about paypal. have won one doesnt know if im gonna pay probably not.

Its based in hong kong. bit far to fly/drive

come to think of it the ebay account is registered to a cheshire address.

Ive paid for it now, so if it turns up Bargain if not get my money back off paypal.

Its based in hong kong. bit far to fly/drive

come to think of it the ebay account is registered to a cheshire address.

Ive paid for it now, so if it turns up Bargain if not get my money back off paypal.

Doesn't always work like that!!! Paypal make it out it's easier to get refunds than it actually is!!

just go throught the route of paypal,if it doesnt turn up you can dispute the case,ule get your money back minus a 6%(i think) admin fee,if its not 6% its something similar,not very much anyway!hope you get it,jammy b**t**d if you do lol

Hahaha avoid like the plague! If it sounds too good to be true..... you know how the rest goes.

How many people say well packaged ffs! Lmao

they sent me a picture of a actual PS3 last night, but as soon as I get my money back off paypal thats going on my road tax for a year and maybe buy myself a game :D

Back