what did you do to your micra today ?

14915c86c08c6ca030c8b2675d5c8ae1.jpg
got my coils stock ones and got both 1.3 shafts and fits all good,
3388cad11d31ac3d15f8df17852bb543.jpg
this was only spine check that it fits, now takin off my cut springs and comparing it with the k11 normal springs there is no Diffrent only as it's not compressed yet the car will need to sit on floor for the effect,
9ecf0f545599f09c5a8ebf09b80722f9.jpg

Cut ones are left and right is normal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These arrived from Taiwan on Saturday, 10 mm spacers, fitting them with my old black alloys YAY!
DSC_0029_zps7yxqrztd.jpg

And put the fly-eye on today, bit of a bodge in between the rain (should have waited) Jury's out on it at the moment, don't know if I like it or not.
Thinking I might put the chrome wire over the bottom grill as well....might look OK....we'll see.
Caught my other two micra's in the picture as well. I'm robbing bits of my old girl as well at the moment. Engine 1.4, free to a good home, come and collect.
DSC_0030_zps1pt2jymt.jpg

Looks great Dave!
As said fly eye is pretty rubbish at night it distorts the light beam :) I fly eyed my head light protectors so if the weather is bad I can just pop them off :).xx

Wrong place i know :L, but does anyone have a CG10 pre-facelift flywheel hanging around that they don't want? I need one for my CG conversion in my K10 haha. Don't mind if it's rusty,shiny, covered in grass/mud i'll have it
Cheers :)

I give it a week...... Then you'll come back :p xx
well im about to work permently offshore as of october so should have a bit of cash for a serious project sr20 full out track car but that wont b until a house is bought depending on the gf getting back to uni for teaching or not as she can be posted anywhere in the next 2 years so in the mean time the abarth will do at 180 bhp its a change from the micra

You need orange indicators.... X
I've got some in already clodo the lights I've got on are 2nd facelift lights which are all red but ones cracked :( if I sprayed these new ones black or red do I have to leave to reverse white or can I spray over it and still be MOT safe?

Hmm fair enough sorry... Reflectors cannot be tinted atall
And as long as it isn't to dark should be fine.... But all bulbs have to be the color they're meant to :) xx

Should hopefully put new R/H arm on tonight after work as ball joint is how else do I put it ****ed :( Hopefully no bolts snap and all goes well :confused:

I've got some in already clodo the lights I've got on are 2nd facelift lights which are all red but ones cracked :( if I sprayed these new ones black or red do I have to leave to reverse white or can I spray over it and still be MOT safe?
Well I wish you all the best :) have fun!!!. Xz

d6514e1e0aa5064482486f719a89d345.jpg
theses are lowered by 1 inch
a3e6b7481283c31b7dc045bba5f193d7.jpg
but I have gone stock springs now so anyone wants my lower ones more then welcome inbox me

Just fitted new R/H arm what a pain had to chop old bolts out complete stuck on.

Also found this on passenger side....... Think Bertha needs a new antiroll bar link what you guys think :confused:

image.jpg

Last edited:
Started ripping the engine out, I would love to meet the guy who designed the inlet manifold. The two middle bolts on the underside where a nightmare to get out with a full engine bay ( PAS, ABS etc)

Started ripping the engine out, I would love to meet the guy who designed the inlet manifold. The two middle bolts on the underside where a nightmare to get out with a full engine bay ( PAS, ABS etc)
That's the hard bit, what I did was Jack the car up and go under it with a 12mm spanner and loosen it

It's been a mixed bag for me today, I started to check out my March saloon in anticipation of restoring her but unfortunately there are too many corrosion issues too rectify so I am reluctantly admitting defeat on this project which is such a big shame :(. I will be stripping her down for her March parts but I have spotted a blue March saloon which could be a new project :)!

Also today I took Steffi March Cab out for a long cruise and took some very artistic coastal pics of her which I will post soon. My 1996/97 "Goldilocks" SR is crying out for some TLC but I must concentrate on Rouge 5 SE+ and fit her March rear boot roof spoiler.

Too many girls and not enough time to share around between them lol! :p

Andy :D

15x7 OZ SLs with 195/50/15 Toyo R888R are on and ready to scrub in.

Can't get my head around why people want to go for mega poke and stretch. There's naff all room on an ET37 rim with these tyres on up front.

Attachments

• 116810.jpg
    116810.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 245
15x7 OZ SLs with 195/50/15 Toyo R888R are on and ready to scrub in.

Can't get my head around why people want to go for mega poke and stretch. There's naff all room on an ET37 rim with these tyres on up front.

Because scene points yo :)

Gave away my old girl today, young fella starting a new job tomorrow, and looking for a cheap runabout.
Really happy she's not going to the scrappy. He drives a civic 1.8 at the moment...he'll be a convert in no time. bye, bye civic boy.....lol

Is it legal to have my battery in boot ? Coz I have no space in front and what gauge can I extend with, I know some have battery in boot

Back