what did you do to your micra today ?

My dad's an accountant... Naff all help with cars haha!
I get stuck and have to drive a semi dismantled car to my local friendly garage

Dad did his apprenticeship on ****ty buses and worked on jet engines for a few years so I'm slowly learning his tricks haha!
Not much rust in a jet engine though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dad did his apprenticeship on ####ty buses and worked on jet engines for a few years so I'm slowly learning his tricks haha!
Not much rust in a jet engine though...

Yeah, I'm slowly getting there. Learning in dribs and drabs...

Currently trying to teach a mate how to navvy, lost my old navigator :(

Yeah, I'm slowly getting there. Learning in dribs and drabs...

Currently trying to teach a mate how to navvy, lost my old navigator :(

I've had a mix of 8 navs since I started, about to use my 9th(my nav for this year is revising for her GCSE's, don't think many crews have that problem haha)

Plenty of boooost though :D
I did work experience where he used to work and they're just full of sand and dust from warm countries haha

Not to go off topic of the forum, WDIDT? Put entry in for Border 100 rally! A week after the Night Owl rally, busy busy!

finished some tasty mk2 ssr's off, as im not keeping minty and getting her through its mot next month, think some tidy old school jap wheels and a colour change are needed along with new arches...

Wdidt..... Nothing exciting..... But I was a passenger in my own car for the first time :D absolutely horrible.....

I'm positive my mum secretly wants my car :p x

Heyyyy homies!

Haven't been in here for aaaaaages....did you miss me like totes loads?

I bet 23p you did.

Aaaaaanyway.....my brakepad squealy thing started squealing today....so that's a job to do.

But it might have to wait....as I get my new baby on Friday!!!

Yep....I gots me a Fireblade :D:D:D:D:D

s-l1600.jpg

raised it and got it in preperation for mot, getting cheap welding by the other halfs step dad which is good, tomorrow during/after work gonna try wire in my fog lights and horn to the blank button on the dash

Does anyone have any cool wheels laying around they want to sell me very cheap! Oh and last night bought the front down about 55mm need to do the backs soon

Back