what did you do to your micra today ?

Lots of work to do on my road car for MOT...
That means the rally car is my daily for a few weeks *buys headache tablets*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These arrived today - Tarmac Spec progressive rear springs :)

B_1_3xPXEAEV9nD.jpg:large

Did a nav scatter event last night.. Finished 3rd/11 in bad fog. Overtook a Starlet though so +1 to team Nissan.
Overtook a Micra about 20 seconds later though....

Also while I endured the noisy drive to and from college, dad got stuck in on my road car ready for MOT soon! Lots of welding to be done this weekend.
3b298126a8fb3b150988ff36dc51b038.jpg

Under sealed and new brake pipes on the back :)

Today I put my 4 and half coils cut springs in and got my mates roller and he cut and roller my arches as much as they would go haha, still rubbed too much so cut half a coil off the 3 coils which are now 3 and half coils cut for tomorrow at Ultimate dubs show haha, done this too
a1ccfc7a6eec11e024f4eed2185a7d2d.jpg

What I'm doing at the minute :L seived bolts again..... If I cut these bolts can I put any old bolt in or is it a specific one please???
1426509425625.jpg
need to get the down pipe off thankyou x

Really??? I tried ringing the local parts place and they had no clue :( but if bolts and nuts work fantastic thankyou :) xx

Thought I would have to replace mine recently and Nissan told me they could order them in for ~£4 per bolt. Managed to reuse my old ones in the end as they cleaned up well, needed a socket hammering onto them to get them out though.

^ Good work!

I took the plastic liner out of the wheel arch (front) to gain access to adjust the PAS belt and discovered it was full of mud and something had actually started to grow in there!! Completely blocks the drain hole and no way water was escaping - definitely would have caused a rust trap!

Standard downpipe or something more exciting Chloe?
And thanks for the reminder machine head, should probably check my super s for a build up of crud in there!

Standard downpipe or something more exciting Chloe?
And thanks for the reminder machine head, should probably check my super s for a build up of crud in there!
Decat Max :) but it's was easier and safer to cut and drill the exhaust there as everything has seized and be able to remove completely from Mildred than lying under the car and may as well change the down pipe while im doing it as its really rusted ...just a standard pipe though but then It can all be bolted back together with stainless steel :) x

went UD sunday, many attention etc etc, you guys have heard it all before about when i go to shows and meets, more attention than the rest etc, even at a vag show was the same haha

Sprayed the front grill and badges, was gonna keep the badges off but the paint is a bit dodgy underneath, so sprayed and need to get em back on.

Whats the best stuff to stick them on with? Got sealant type glue in the garage or just super glue?

IMG_20150317_215257.jpg

No deffo carbon frank. I just assumed it was a wrap until I looked at the inner side and its deffo carbon weave. I can't see why anyone went to the effort tbh haha
I could understand a whole panel, but just a grill? Although I'm sure @h701micra knows where to get carbon fibre body panels.

Back