what did you do to your micra today ?

Haha sounds good davy. Much more exciting than what ive been upto. While you were away ive managed to snap one of my top strut bolts on drivers side ( still driving it ofc) and developed a knocking noise over teeny bumps that seems like balljoints. Just when I thought I had the car perfect lol

Davyboy was making them :)
Cheers h. Not done anything for a while as I'm building a new summer house/hobby room. I'll be back on the case as soon as, been collecting tacho speedos for a pastime, think I've got about 5 now :rolleyes: there are 6 different clock faces that I can see, and each one needs a different template to make covers for.

been having a shuffty round this prev owner was quoted £250 for welding the rear sills mates going to fix it for £40 "the mule" is going to e a bace for the turbo project

right !!!!! I need help lads, I swapped my centre console for the one from the autech rumba fits just about....
I then changed my speedo bulbs and once that was done I thought all was finished !
until I realized my radio and my interior lights wont turn on ... any obvious causes??!

thanks

right !!!!! I need help lads, I swapped my centre console for the one from the autech rumba fits just about....
I then changed my speedo bulbs and once that was done I thought all was finished !
until I realized my radio and my interior lights wont turn on ... any obvious causes??!

thanks
Blown fuse possibly?

done a bit of wheel shopping. How do people with minilites find the fitment of 13x7 ej-7 ? everywhere i rang told me they had no chance of fitting, and to go 15x7?
and does has anyone got any experience with Axe Ex2 s ?
thanks

done a bit of wheel shopping. How do people with minilites find the fitment of 13x7 ej-7 ? everywhere i rang told me they had no chance of fitting, and to go 15x7?
and does has anyone got any experience with Axe Ex2 s ?
thanks

this is 13x7 alleycats, jack wasnt fully down because it was just sat on the arch haha, and whoever said they dont fit is stupid, just need to do some arch work to get them to fit, i got some 14x7+8 banded steels im gonna be running soon haha

Attachments

• 10402839_10152522529123734_5245836957792998353_n.jpg
    10402839_10152522529123734_5245836957792998353_n.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 315
  • 10420295_10152522529148734_2138027018657424981_n.jpg
    10420295_10152522529148734_2138027018657424981_n.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 292
  • 10464221_10152522529238734_3778778447432536736_n.jpg
    10464221_10152522529238734_3778778447432536736_n.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 301
keep seeing on the australian micra page micras with badboy bonnets and im really toying with the idea of spraying mine dark grey or black, getting a badboy bonnet and putting in red sidelights to make it look proper mean....

this is 13x7 alleycats, jack wasnt fully down because it was just sat on the arch haha, and whoever said they dont fit is stupid, just need to do some arch work to get them to fit, i got some 14x7+8 banded steels im gonna be running soon haha
cheer bro thanks very much. i knew you guys would know better. and i was pretty super i seen guys on here before with that fitment. thanks again ill keep ya posted on what i do l

over took my mates garage to see proper what work needs done underneath, then stole his flat bed to get it out to my garage. slow steps. next some welding .....
upupandup.JPG
oftothedoc (1).JPG

cheers , i knew ou guys on here would have a better idea of what i was after. thanks

manual says RR FL RL FR, as its split system which basically still follow the principle of furthest from the MC on separate channels. allways jack up left hand rear of axle to open up the bias adjuster.

manual says RR FL RL FR, as its split system which basically still follow the principle of furthest from the MC on separate channels. allways jack up left hand rear of axle to open up the bias adjuster.

Got an email today telling me the new brake master cylinders going to take 3 weeks to arrive. No bloomin use grr. Got me wondering again if my current mbc is definately screwed. Here are some pics of the seals. View attachment 36667
View attachment 36668
View attachment 36669
All the seals look ok...not saying they are or arent just that they look in good condition no visible perishing and no cuts or pits. The first piston contracts and retracts on the pushrod fairly easily ( I can compress it with one hand) is this indicative of a problem? Always thought it would take more effort if sealing properly. The reservoir seals are snug. And the o-rings appear fine. But the mbc is the only reason I can think that would cause a pedal to floor condition after no visible leaks anywhere else and bleeding all corners till solid fluid emits. Blem em over and over. Though the mcb didnt appear to be leaking while on car either. The diy fun factor is quickly draining away :(. Also would a second hand mcb from a scrappies be too risky or is it worth a punt?
its not gonna be the m/c if it was working ok before all this marc, its just a bleeding issue, i would block the two outlets on the m/c with m10 x 1 bolts and get the one channel working first
then when thats working ok , bleed the other channel
or try blocking 3 and do one pipe at a time ?
as frank said its a bleeding issue

Changed my backbox!
Had a PLR backbox for a few weeks and it got on my nerves...
And my standard backbox was always tucked right under the car so welded some pipe on so it looks like I actually have a backbox :)

Ahhhh silence!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We had that at work recently. Someone fitted calipers to wrong sides. All fitted up properly but obviously with bleed nipples at the bottom the air can't escape.
Always start furthest from the master cylinder when bleeding brakes.

Back