what did you do to your micra today ?

This is what i did..

10361464_10202276108165246_4654943786887982312_n.jpg

Also finished the rest of the green painting off in the back

:)

Is that you who bought black sr from eBay recently? ( not orange wheels)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol That black sr with low milleage and scrape on bumper? i was tempted to buy it tbh it went about £600 but instead I brought a black super s (just seen u can see it slightly in the picture)

me and tommy swapped wheels for a day to see what it would look like, his car looks awesome on minilites but im not sure on mine with bottle tops!

Attachments

• IMG_1878.jpg
    IMG_1878.jpg
    982.1 KB · Views: 342
  • IMG_1879.jpg
    IMG_1879.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 310
  • IMG_1882.jpg
    IMG_1882.jpg
    1,008.2 KB · Views: 276
  • IMG_1884.jpg
    IMG_1884.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 275
I like yours better with the tops, the black wheels are too dark on the green of your car for me huzzy :).

And Tommys car looks much better on your wheels

If you do swap mind get some cash for your wheels haha, bottle tops are everywhere :p

I like yours better with the tops, the black wheels are too dark on the green of your car for me huzzy :).

And Tommys car looks much better on your wheels

If you do swap mind get some cash for your wheels haha, bottle tops are everywhere :p

yeah tommys car looks awesome on my minilites! i wont be swapping though, hes trying to sell bottletops and then buy minilites off me so i have enough for some other wheels! might be tempted to keep saving up and buy 7j golden minilites, if not 7j alleycats

What did i do to...my mums Micra? :p

Fitted her genuine window blinds/shades.

Will post up a how to, including photos, for the benefit of k12 5 door owners in my blog thread later, I'm on my phone right now ^_^

I managed to get the car locking again! It seems the drivers lock cylinder is very knackered (the spring is floating free!), but at least I can lock and unlock the car again. Has anyone ever rebuilt one of these? 51 plate 1.0 Sport 5 door.

First abuse in the Micra today! Got a shout of 'gayboyyyyyyy' on the way home from work from some young twerp on a bike. Blew him a kiss - he wasn't best pleased.
We get some weird heckles in Portsmouth don't we? :p
They usually aren't best pleased when they're shown up by a Micra though...especially a diesel one....driven by a girl LOL

It's dogbox, lightweight flywheel, LSD and paddle clutch time :) :) :)
esugenap.jpg
ve8u7ena.jpg

How did you manage to get these parts? :eek:

WDIDT?

I went to my local tyre shop so they check all my tyres today. Two front tyres need to change so they gave me two good quality good year tyres. It looks like brand new tyres. It's only £40 for two. :) Oh yea, I got one evil nail on one of rear tyres so they put puncture repair for free. Do you know why? I am main regular customer for them. :)
ejesahud.jpg
rujepu8u.jpg
6e4u3uve.jpg

They show me these alloys so they asked me to take them. I can't cos it's 17inch wheels which are too big for my micra. It looks like that skinner got them in 15inch alloys iirc.
3eqy9emu.jpg
dy7aguju.jpg
enatahe9.jpg

I wish man. They want these wheels for £200. I was like nah, I can get better wheels. I prefer rota light wheels so one day, you never know.

Got tomei cams to put in too :D
ena7ahyq.jpg

No way. :( Give me some parts please. (I am joking) You got good eyes to find these parts everywhere. :)

You got rally micra yea? You got hidden power parts in your rally micra so you must be faster than other rally Micras.

No way. :( Give me some parts please. (I am joking) You got good eyes to find these parts everywhere. :)

You got rally micra yea? You got hidden power parts in your rally micra so you must be faster than other rally Micras.

Yep rally micra!
Flywheel, clutch and dogbox almost in!
4yjutyja.jpg

Dogbox is stupidly expensive though jk brand new so don't get your hopes u. Sure its like 3 grand or something

Nah, I don't buy any stupid parts man. I just want to check out his showroom with Micras and parts too. If he got good parts then I will buy it.

Back