what did you do to your micra today ?

Thought I'd share the progress I've had on the car, since owning it...
1559389_10152272793753183_5784470454743140083_o.jpg

just had an idea of putting a set of my dads old morris minor or ford pop seats in the micra because im #scene, think it would look cool?! dark red or black leather i think they were!

just had an idea of putting a set of my dads old morris minor or ford pop seats in the micra because im #scene, think it would look cool?! dark red or black leather i think they were!
Go full on bench seat man that would be epic! Might be tricky getting around the handbrake tho...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks to help/advice from Matt/SuperUno on this Forum, I managed to take the roof/gutter trim off & treated some rust.
I love these great little cars a lot but the rustproofing is a bit dodgy :rolleyes:

I saw a few march imports recently so I couldn't manage to take photos or to follow them.

Today, I saw march import Prefacelift yellow 3 doors with jdm lights and black recess. I can't believe it so i need these parts in my life!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Took Melody to watch a rally this weekend! Stayed the night at my grandads, Melody spent a night with the Pulsar.
ta5u3yhu.jpg

zeza7era.jpg

Car is now dusty!
etymytag.jpg

changed some brake pipes... tomorrow's job front pads as these are useless and waaay too dusty! Sick of my wheels being covered :( Hopefully alto springs in the next month and a new back box, I can't deal with such a quiet car.

Yarp.... Although I did leave my rollups in the kitchen in case I was tempted.... Now going to leave my hands soaking in a tub of lard..

I almost had my friend in his 1.4 turbo diesel Polo the other day, but i did have two passengers at the time which didn't help. Although the Micra put up a good fight :D I'll get him next time without any passengers ;)

Got thinking about ITB's .....

A lot of events we do need us to run the standard inlet manifold, hence our current setup.

However stage events we can run ITB's or bike carbs this would need a manifold etc...

I could swap between the two between events, although some bolts on the inlet mani look hard to reach. Bike carbs would be easier to manage.

However i couldn't use my current ecu, so i could use the standard 1.0 ecu i have to power the sparks etc... like @Skinner_87 has done in the past, but given the mods i have would i gain much by going to bike carbs?

I could swap between the two between events, although some bolts on the inlet mani look hard to reach.
i,ve been running without the 2 awkward bolts fitted under the inlet mani for years now matt, and the steel support bracket too.
so mine is just a 5 minute job, to remove the mani and t/b assy

So got a back box from the scrappies for €30 but it is prob going be stupidly loud as it's off an integra... But ah well as the kids say these days YOLO....(I'm not serious about the yolo thing btw)

Back