what did you do to your micra today ?

If you can get that in a pipe bender you'll easy get that to fit :)

I'll have a look at the standard pipes and do some measuring...I could always cut it down, add some slots and clamp it...that should work, if the Micra pipe fits inside it...hmmm..

Sent from the Magpie's magical nest using Tapatalk

Finished welding gear stick, did some yesterday but when I ground it down it was obvios it was set way too low soo cranked it right up and started again with much better results was obvious on first try cause it actually pooled rather than just sitting on it, so finished that and ground it down :) needs some paint now tho :p

Went for a great drive with @Fujiwara-Ben
u2ury6yj.jpg

Went over every mountain road within a 15 mile radius which is a lot in the Welsh valleys.
Also spotted a Starlet and followed it, right up until he floored it and left me standing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I drove him once with them on before ripping them of they are hideous! So horribly distracting not only that all you could hear was them scratching the bonnet :-( x

I am 45 years old. Scott :)

My insurance renewal letter came in this morning so i got two years ncb finally. Happy time. :)

In soon, I need to treat my GX to change new parts soon. (I need comfortable handling and braking system. )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back