ga15 in k11

Attachments

• Photo (23).jpg
    Photo (23).jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 309
  • Photo (22).jpg
    Photo (22).jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 290
Yes filed dowels dinky, been running them for about 8 yrs now, and i believe your motronic can be simply chipped. Mate

Got pics of the doweling mate? Wanna try myself. Yea they can be, just dont like the idea of payin for remaps each time I mod something. Rather make a one time invest in something I can adjust myself + learn in the process. Just not sure what yet.

Got pics of the doweling mate? Wanna try myself. Yea they can be, just dont like the idea of payin for remaps each time I mod something. Rather make a one time invest in something I can adjust myself + learn in the process. Just not sure what yet.
you only need a 3mm flat dinky, (for unlimited adjustment, ie, you can turn the dowel and use the next tooth)

57782.jpg

Got a new battery and an original radio from the scrappy, £30 all in. :D

Just fired it up for the first time since I bought it and it sounds sweet. And by sweet I mean a huge hole in the back box hahaha. :p

Last edited:
Drove mine back from Bradford, it's particularly wobbly in 4th/5th at around an indicated 30ish, sound about right for a 1.0? It's been like this since I got it nearly a year ago, not enough power I'm guessing?

Drove mine back from Bradford, it's particularly wobbly in 4th/5th at around an indicated 30ish, sound about right for a 1.0? It's been like this since I got it nearly a year ago, not enough power I'm guessing?

5th gear at 30 would make slow acceleration, but if it's lumpy when accelerating it could be injectors? I'll let someone else confirm though....

Not lumpy, just a bit of a wobble. I think I used to knock into 4th around 30 for town cruising. 3rd's the perfect gear for accelerating around town and maintaining speed in 4th.

Really thinking of getting an Auto on my next Micra, I imagine it'd be a great laugh to drive.

30mph in 5th? :O

Sent from my RM-892_eu_euro1_205 using Tapatalk

Not lumpy, just a bit of a wobble. I think I used to knock into 4th around 30 for town cruising. 3rd's the perfect gear for accelerating around town and maintaining speed in 4th.

Really thinking of getting an Auto on my next Micra, I imagine it'd be a great laugh to drive.

Yea there awesome.

Got the gangsta lean down to a t lol

1 tooth is about 20 deg iirc, and you can advance about 10 deg by filing 3mm off, or else advance it 1 full tooth and then retard it instead :)

1 tooth equates to ~31deg. A 3mm offset on the cam equates to ~20deg

Nice one guys. Cleared things up nicely for me.

Aye, we,ve hit the sweetspot in terms of valve timing, spark timing and compression ratio now dinky :)

So how much advance you running pal? N whats the c/r at now?
Your running welded head with corsa fire rings arent you?

Back