what did you do to your micra today ?

good luck matt :)
WDIDT ? piggybacked my pre-nats ecu into the red car (for engine testing purposes) ended up with 19 unused wires ! (nats/idle/speed sensor/g/box sensors/consult/cvt/aircon/ps/o2 heater/rear screen/abs)

PA010032.JPG

Went for a drive over Llangynidr Moors and seen three more micras! I'm just kidding, I seen a Ferrari, a Lamborghini(I think) and a Mercedes all following eachother.

WDID?

Not much, found out that my jap boot needs a bit more work before it can be painted and im skint.

Busy running about trying to sell this fat ass 5" backbox no one wants and a wrap around haha

=[

Looking for a new stock backbox, going to be good when I don't have to have the radio at 60% when driving everywhere.

Think most of the wool/packing has come out the back of it to be honest.

Haha not yet no, got it for free big ass stainless steel 5" mofo im sure, need to double check actually :L

good shout though ill have a nosey :p
Ohhhhh ma god 5 inch
That's like supra size :O

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

WDID? Not much boot is now being painted so should have it soon :D.

Going to take it on a dyno in a few months aswell for s**ts and giggles.

What do we reckon the 1.0l is putting out?

Frankspeed Manifold, Almera Airbox with K&N Panel filter, PLR full system

And probably gonna knocl the gubbings out of the first cat?

Thoughs on BHP output? :D

WDID? Not much boot is now being painted so should have it soon :D.

Going to take it on a dyno in a few months aswell for s**ts and giggles.

What do we reckon the 1.0l is putting out?

Frankspeed Manifold, Almera Airbox with K&N Panel filter, PLR full system

And probably gonna knocl the gubbings out of the first cat?

Thoughs on BHP output? :D
I'll put my money on 58HP.

Good luck.

1380817673640.jpg

Mk2 passat rear springs arrived! Just waiting on a pair of m10 fine nuts for the sport shocks I bought off Chris and I'll be seeing how much stiffer they are. But based on my balancing my whole wright on one and it not noticably shrinking, I'm guessing very...

View attachment 25615
Mk2 passat rear springs arrived! Just waiting on a pair of m10 fine nuts for the sport shocks I bought off Chris and I'll be seeing how much stiffer they are. But based on my balancing my whole wright on one and it not noticably shrinking, I'm guessing very...
Watching with interest! How much shorter than a stock k11 spring are they Andy?

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4

I thought they looked it, 2 springs from one then? I thought you'd found some secret squirrel way to uprate/lower suspension without choppies :/

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4
Nooooo, but at £40 the pair, a damn site cheaper than buying a set of micra lowering springs if you're going for a corsa b lowering setup front and rear

not gonna fit another gasket motty ?

Nah, got a 70k engine on the way from a breaker up north with a 6 months guarantee :)

Not got the time or the know how to do a head gasket plus the crank seal flywheel side had gone too so the box had a fair amount of engine oil in too :(

Suzie the Super S

Back