what did you do to your micra today ?

05 is bigger both ends mate, and fraid not
this much bigger :)

P7220246.JPG

With the help of clodo we got rid of the dim dip crap and mounted my front fog light swich in the blank that comes on the dash :)
I also laquered my clock surround even tho I painted it months ago... looks so much cleaner :D

It'll take for ever by hand. You should be able to get backing pads for either drill or grinder to take polishing mops. Machine mart are handy for that shizzle ;)

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Hey Ade, just to let you know. I sanded the clear back and got a polishing wheel with some compound and its fixed the problem and given a better finish. Will upload better pictures during the day. Cheers for the help matey.
t2eo.jpg

Hey Ade, just to let you know. I sanded the clear back and got a polishing wheel with some compound and its fixed the problem and given a better finish. Will upload better pictures during the day. Cheers for the help matey.
No worries Simon, glad you've got it sorted mate :)

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Found the source of the horrific rattling at the rear of my car, one of the nuts on my nodrod was loose (my fault) and my exhaust bolts were loose (flatmates fault, was his job to fit it!). However I created another source when I dropped my 10mm socket behind the rear lights between boot and wheelarch fixing my boot light. Grrrr... need a magnetic pickup or a gynacologist to extract that bad boy...

You going all out with this ay? Good man, gunna be sweeeeet
Yeah man if I do something I try and do it properly. Had a rather disaterous time with paint tbh. The tarpaulin has pulled paint in creases along panels. Obviously haven't left enough time on coats. Oh well... Its a tank haha

WDID? Decided I think my car would look better with facelift of the facelift.. bumpers so im gonna hutn for a set,

Direct fit to the 1st facelift arnt they?

Yeah man if I do something I try and do it properly. Had a rather disaterous time with paint tbh. The tarpaulin has pulled paint in creases along panels. Obviously haven't left enough time on coats. Oh well... Its a tank haha

Tank-micra knows no fear!

Collected the ported, and skimmed head. It came with new valve stem seals, grp a cams, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, nistune ecu (already mapped) , full engine gasket set, and new wheel nuts from Matt Humphris. All to fit the cga3 engine i collected last week :)

WDIDT?

Me and my dad spent a couple of afternoons clearing rotten spare shed panels from behind the shed last week,
some crackin' massive spider back there too *shudders* :confused:

...anyway, today I finally took it all down the tip...6 massive black bin liners full of rotten wood and fibreglass insulation fluff stuff
put it in the boot and across the folded down back seats...
I took out the parcel shelf and left it at home.
On the way to the tip (recycling centre) I noticed that the rattle I always seem to have, and had attributed to the parcel shelf for almost 4 years, was rattling away as annoying as ever
...so when I got home, and put my seats back up, I checked my boot lid trim (which I changed a year or so ago for one from an 07 spirita) it was loose
*Facepalm*
gave it a good hard whack on the corners and heard it "pop" into place...

...no more rattle...yay LOL

...also when I drove into the tip, you have to go up and round to get to the parking bit, I pulled in after a K10, which had been followed in by a K11
I would have taken photo for Ade :p ...but I was already getting funny looks...apparently people weren't feelin' the love for my ziggy stardust T-shirt :p

Back