what did you do to your micra today ?

i shall its not long had a new crush gasket on as i bought a fitting kit when i replaced the down pipe
and can you tell me where you got your afr gauge from karl and how big is it? cheers

I haven't bothered with a pod, just put it on the shelf under the steering wheel. Out of sight of anyone nosing around and I don't have any mess on the dash or pillars

i was thinking side of centre console where its out of site but i shall decide once i get one lol, are they hard to wire in?

OMP y'all!

uploadfromtaptalk1344699444461.jpg

You'd expect such a small engine too be just a 2 man job...

Me and a friend managed to get it disconnected just fine, and just rolled the car away from the engine so it was easy to grab hold of, still struggled to lift it into a shed just a few metres away, bloody heavy for such a small thing!

i did take it off and consider that frank as you said previously, but the bumptop musty be slightly shorter on mine as it was below the top shoulder when the strut was fully down, so i didnt bother :/

i did take it off and consider that frank as you said previously, but the bumptop musty be slightly shorter on mine as it was below the top shoulder when the strut was fully down, so i didnt bother :/
ahh gotcha :)
WDIDT ? g/box change, busted mount, and the repaired hole where the shaft had punched through when it was written off in 99

P8120072.JPG

Took the motor to a local car show which was so boring. Was there from 8am and told we went allowed to leave til 5 :/

Bring on RRG! :D

Gave myself a huge swollen black eye after hitting myself in the face with big pair of grips! :(

Oh i also took the micra to southend last night... got some awesome comments and nice big crowd after boosting up and down!

People thought it was hiliarious!

Connected the ODBII reader for a laugh to watch the boost. Seems to peak at 14-16 psi with the odd max peak at just under 18 psi :).

Seems to 14-16 with the odd peak at 17.5. There's a 12" length of silicon hose coming out of the intercooler so I've ordered a really cool bolt-on pressure take-off that can be fitted into the wall there.

Came home from the hospital this afternoon (Just a check up :p) to find my dad has changed my oil filter LOL
...he must have been bored

Spent most of yesterday afternoon rubbing down and then buffing my paintwork....there are still lots of annoying flat spots and imperfections <_<
Might have to save up for a full respray after all ....I've literally tried everything else now >_<

spent a long time swearing and throwing stuff while replacing the N/S cv joint thought it would be a good idea to come straight off my night shift park the car in the garage and crack right on was going well untill i nearly had it oout then everything started going wrong :/ now got to finish the job on saturday :( should of been easy

Resealed my sump as it was leaking after fitting the new one. :/ and fitted my painted rocker cover, will get the spare one painted professionaly at some point as im no good at painting, will upload a pic later

pic
temporary-20.jpg

where did you get your bushes from? im replacing the panhard rod on my car and looks like im going to have to hacksaw the old bolts off
I just got a set of offset ones from frank, meant i didnt have to replace the whole rod to compensate the ride height :). With the bolts... a good socket and a lot of leverage is needed! i replaced the old bolt with a wheelnut now though so i can trust it to be solid (old one nearly rounded off after trying adjustable grips)

Heard a bang the other day while at a mates and came out to find a citroen van parked in my boot with a mondeo climbing in his side door! Luckily the tacky french bumpers deformed totally around mine and all that was hurt was a scuff on the micras bum :p . Other 2 cars are total write offs though so i guess im lucky, if id parked any further back it would have been goodbye micra!
Oh and then to add to that another mate reversed his tank of a mk3 golf into the front of me and scuffed his bumper too! Someones got it in for my car!

Got my LED numberplate bulb through in the mail today, as the one I had in there had blown, popped it in and found why sometimes buying from eBay isn't always the best idea.

A0gCgCdCEAE-vK8.jpg-large.jpeg

To make it even better, as is my normal experience with 245 bulbs, it's now stuck in there, and if I destroy it getting it out I can't exchange it for a white one :(

Back