what did you do to your micra today ?

massive joke... failed it for the 5th time, 4 marks off on hazard perception... really dont know whats going wrong, i do everything exactly as i should :( absolutely devastated...

One piece of advice I can give you is, take a leaf out of the IAM book and try the following:

When you're next out driving, try doing a live narration of potential hazards out loud while to your ride-a-long or instructor. It's hard at first but you soon get used to it and it will hone your mind to doing it. Something which will benefit you in the longterm too, not just for the test.

Heavy right foot @Huggy

You seen the way I drive?

image.png

One piece of advice I can give you is, take a leaf out of the IAM book and try the following:

When you're next out driving, try doing a live narration of potential hazards out loud while to your ride-a-long or instructor. It's hard at first but you soon get used to it and it will hone your mind to doing it. Something which will benefit you in the longterm too, not just for the test.

already tried that, one of the first things my instructor told me to do actually!

apart from failing my test again, huuuge drive down to salisbury, up to pretty much berkshire at burbage then pewsey, my car is a dream to drive! corners perfectly, accelerates perfectly, pulls away perfectly, absolutely love it! when i do finally pass im never gonna be out of it hahaha

Fitted my OSRAM Night Breaker Plus bulbs this morning/

The colour isn't AS nice as my others but the spread and distance for standard 55w bulbs is amazing.

To top it all off, E marked fully road legal
How much Scottinio! need me some decent headlights before i end up buying LED ones!

Not really been upto much, car wise, of late.
been at my new job for 8 weeks now, they love me as much as my old place did .... many hours over time in September :rolleyes:....any many more this month too

My baby must be enjoying the 20 mile round trip (as opposed to the 10 it was before) MPG has crept up from a steady 65 to a regular 72 :D

also been debating the paint job...I ruined it....and want to re-spray the whole thing anyway so....
...since @karlj was edging toward his civic going Japanese police....I think I want to steal the idea... :oops:

WDIDT?

Balanced the front wheels and took it for tracking. While they did the tracking the guy showed me that both rear tires had small cracks. Came home and while swapping the rear tyres from the other car, left the kies inside and the door is looked. I have no spare key either. Tried to open with a wire from driver door, but could not do it. I think the only way is to break one of the glasses.

Can some one tell how to retrieve the key from the car? Does any one have a spare glass?

Regards

WDIDT?

Balanced the front wheels and took it for tracking. While they did the tracking the guy showed me that both rear tires had small cracks. Came home and while swapping the rear tyres from the other car, left the kies inside and the door is looked. I have no spare key either. Tried to open with a wire from driver door, but could not do it. I think the only way is to break one of the glasses.

Can some one tell how to retrieve the key from the car? Does any one have a spare glass?

Regards
Fingers crossed its like mine just use another micra key and wiggle it lol most micra keys open my car :D

Thanks MicroPRO,

I have tried with the other but not work. The locked one is 98 and the other is 2000. Does make any difference?

I will have ago tomorrow again.

Regards

Mine was opened with an older key on a 2002 car, if the worst comes to the worst most garages/AA deal with it p*ss easily :)

Side glass from a scrappy is cheap as chips, I paid a fiver. A dawdle to fit too. Take the card off, bring the window halfway and undo the two securing bolts (10 mm) lift out - 5 minutes. Reverse to fit - 5 minutes.
A month to get all the glass out though:p

If its a 3 door and has pop out rear windows try prising them open first, that fails id rather break the rear windows rather than the front ones
Best off breaking the front passenger window on a 3 door imo pop out windows are getting harder to find and the sealed rear units are a pain in the ass to get out and back in...

drove to tidworth and done some shopping, the old gal was slammed with the back full of shopping and both my parents in hahah, got some photos on the way back too, make it looks looooow

Fixed the insane wiper squeek, put a set of blades on and it still was squeeking.... whipped off the skuttle panel and oiled all the joints on the wiper assembly, sorted!!! No more squeek squeeeeeeek!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I have sorte out some rust problems and all primed up ready to paint along with a few bits of trim ! Finished taking bumpstrips off and have taken my nissan badges off BUT I am not keen without the nissan badges so which Is the best way to put them back ? They were just on with the same glue stuff that held the bumpstrips on !

I have sorte out some rust problems and all primed up ready to paint along with a few bits of trim ! Finished taking bumpstrips off and have taken my nissan badges off BUT I am not keen without the nissan badges so which Is the best way to put them back ? They were just on with the same glue stuff that held the bumpstrips on !
Stixall from your local plastic pipe company, bang, its on. £6 iirc

Rally Micra is having lamp pod treatment ready for a full weekend of rallying at Anglesey this weekend and the road car is having a check over and rear anti roll bar links changed :)
image.jpg
image.jpg

ALSO looking to sell these wheels and looking for offers. Can be collected from South Wales.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Back