what did you do to your micra today ?

Just seen this on eBay, that's a funny grill. Not even an 'early reg' pre face?

$(KGrHqV,!okFIlngYVPgBSN1ZTV74w~~60_57.JPG

blimey what happened there chloe? half of the exhaust is above and in front of the bumpers opening so all that hot gas will inevitably flow up against the soft plastic and melt it.
think the exhaust pipe/box should be hanging lower and through the opening so the hot gas will be "chimneyed" clear of the bumper

and gosh its a big diameter, bout as big as on arnolds glanza which we found on last day could fit afew bread buns or a mini traffic cone :D

What shop do you work in? Sounds like the same kinda shifts I do! Haha

2 months is way too long :p

I'm a GM colleague at...not my local, Asda LOL
(at the moment I'm mainly photo centre, but I've been doing M&V, H&L, and motoring too... I'll be helping sort out the Halloween stuff next week :p)
....it's pretty perfect for me so far ^_^

oh, I got GTA5 now, by the way...luckily I left a note and my dad kindly went out bought it for me...our store totally sold out by Thursday afternoon :rolleyes:

Not played much yet...gonna spend this afternoon locked in my room I think ;)

Wdid?
Used this...
pe8amumu.jpg

Reduced to a fiver at homebase with 2x microfibre cloths ;)

to do this...
uvahysan.jpg

that's before and after side by side.

My bonnet is pretty fubar'd but...
4usyseny.jpg

Wedid? Swapped wheels over so mini rims can be refurbed...still undecided on finish though :rolleyes:

e2yhyqez.jpg

atu3yrat.jpg

tyvuremy.jpg

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4

blimey what happened there chloe? half of the exhaust is above and in front of the bumpers opening so all that hot gas will inevitably flow up against the soft plastic and melt it.
think the exhaust pipe/box should be hanging lower and through the opening so the hot gas will be "chimneyed" clear of the bumper

and gosh its a big diameter, bout as big as on arnolds glanza which we found on last day could fit afew bread buns or a mini traffic cone :D

It's on the to do list :p it was sitting in the cut out properly but then it banged on the rear axle so I moved it up heehee. I've gotta fix up my other bumper but that will happen eventually :D I think it's 4" but I've never measured it :)

X

More like "Max, can you give us a lift into town?"
"Yeah mate, that'll be a fiver each lads"

Interesting concept
However the amount of times that'll happen vs the amount of time it'd just be me in there ..
I don't know.
I got a **** load of time to think about it anyway. :/.

Interesting concept
However the amount of times that'll happen vs the amount of time it'd just be me in there ..
I don't know.
I got a #### load of time to think about it anyway. :/.
Trust me, when I had the spitfire and the saxo, the saxo got more miles on it because I drove my mates around and stuff. I guess it depends on what's more important, freedom with your mates or racecar feel. I'd say keep it stock interior until your mates start getting cars cus then you can go on road trips and shiz.

@Chris Huzzey My car would love it there.
@MaxK11C keep the rear seat for now... I missed many an opportunity not having it in
@Huggy444 lights now in use?

WDIDT ? checked the ohms readings of my fuel saving double coolant temp sensor setup :)
2.2 k ohms each one when cold, and 1.1 k ohms when doubled up (the factory setting is .3 k ohms when the engine is hot)
so anyone doing short journeys in this colder weather is on fulltime coldstart enrichment basically

P9230020.JPG

Wdidt. Booked it in at the body shop to have both bumpers resprayed fully black along with the door handles and an sr rear spoiler done that I managed to pick up at the same time.

I'm going to get a set of dials like that - oh yeah, love em.
Took my dogs up the ressies today, saw a lovely metallic green K11 with black trim, drooled over it. Imagine that with chrome wire wheels .... dreaming here. Never had my camera, shame.

Back