what did you do to your micra today ?

as long as it has a nissan badge on it its fine ;) , last time i went to combe was french car show and they still had to get the jap drift cars out to keep everyone entertained hahah,

hair dryer and your finger in an old tea towel mate, worked fine for me, just blistered 2 fingers and both thumbs, but it works, took me about an hour to do both sides, just go over it with an adhesive remover after then t-cut it

Passed my test 3 days ago, sprayed the chrome grill black, took the side strips off, left the glue there(HELP)
hair dryer and your finger in an old tea towel mate, worked fine for me, just blistered 2 fingers and both thumbs, but it works, took me about an hour to do both sides, just go over it with an adhesive remover after then t-cut it
Toffee wheel? Polish? Petrol even?

Finished all the jobs needed to be ready for Woodbridge Stages next weekend, with Suze driving and me on the maps.

Fitted the thermostat was running without to start with but she ran too cold, sorted that and beld up the system.

Removed the rear sump guard mount for the first time since i fitted them back in '08, the floorpan where they bolt up. Ended up fitting some large metal plates over these points to strengthen it all up, will need it on Wales Rally GB!

Fitted the sump guard

Fitted the brake colling ducting

Then went for a fun test drive

My new girl, my fleet of micras and my puncture (which I will get patched on Monday)
DSCN1480_zps1e9e7ead.jpg

Yup - think they'll repair it ???
Just noticed on the fleet picture, you can see the spray line on the bonnet where I got carried away with the rattle can, was only gonna spray the badge and wings, but got carried away. The same with the wings and doors, was only going to do a few scratches, but - I like spraying :)

Got the car ready for the Rali mon next weekend.put on some a021r did the tracking and went for spin. Not really happy with the back brakes not locking wheels at speed on tarmac. I do run a hydrolic hand brake on drums but didn't seem to do much also does'nt help the car hasn't been out for about 8weeks.

Hit 10k miles in my ownership on the way back from JAE and havn't serviced her yet :oops: so need to do an oil, oil filter, fuel filter, coolant, panel filter and spark plug change I think. Might even stretch to ht leads... but probably not heh

I finally got my Mildred back! :D
She passed her mot :D
With flying colors except a small exhaust leak which was easily fixed :D

A few advisories nothing major @h701micra this one's for you ;)
1379355511351.jpg

Because racecar :cool:

I would also like to point out the gear knob was not loose when it went in for her mot!
They clearly broke it very kindly for me and then gave me an advisory for it :rolleyes:

X

I finally got my Mildred back! :D
She passed her mot :D
With flying colors except a small exhaust leak which was easily fixed :D

A few advisories nothing major @h701micra this one's for you ;)
View attachment 25450
Because racecar :cool:

I would also like to point out the gear knob was not loose when it went in for her mot!
They clearly broke it very kindly for me and then gave me an advisory for it :rolleyes:

X
At least we have one that works haha :rolleyes:

I gave my Micra plans today! It seems that the Spax coilovers and dampers are coming off the rally micra to go on the blue beast, and the rally car to get new coilovers all round in the next year! Woohoo!

Won't be doing anything at all to my micra for a while now that GTA 5 is in my possession :D

Gah!.....Yesterday the guys at work were putting many, many copies in the Games drawer and POS out on the shop floor....
...ready for today...and I don't get paid 'til Friday!!! >_< Doh!

LOL

Gah!.....Yesterday the guys at work were putting many, many copies in the Games drawer and POS out on the shop floor....
...ready for today...and I don't get paid 'til Friday!!! >_< Doh!

LOL

Haha! It's really good!

I had finished my work at 10 last night and was back in the place to pick up my copy for midnight!

You'd think I enjoyed being there :p

Haha! It's really good!
I had finished my work at 10 last night and was back in the place to pick up my copy for midnight!
You'd think I enjoyed being there :p

Dito...I finished at 10 last night....but No money = no game....yet :rolleyes:
I'm still debating if I can hold out another 2 months until I get my staff discount? :p

Back