what did you do to your micra today ?

WAHOO, YIPPEE, DIPP ADDY DOO DAA, DIPP ADDY AAAAA, my OH! my what a wonderful day ... you know the rest.
Passed my MOT today (sobs) tears of joy. Passed it with a bit of tape stuck over that bleddy light. Un-bleddy believable, two seatbelts, and now a new car to collect, GOT IT.
Anyway, while at the station, the tester showed me the rule regarding the airbag light straight from the MOT test site.
If the light comes on and does not go off in sequence, or stays on ...its a fail. IF it does not come on, its an advisory ... end of.
So there you are, that's how to pass that stupid new law, take the bulb out, or tape it up, its a pass, (as a few said on here)
Now, does anybody want two seatbelts with pre-tensioners, or a car ???? LOL :p
Am I happy or not, answers on a postcard please.:)

Congratulations :D Mildred goes in tomorrow :/ fingers Crossed ehh! X

I might possibly get some hate for this, but, a civic.. For a few reasons though :)
Honda, yup, nice motors. Had a couple of 2.8 V6s - good/very good.
Have a look at a S type 3.0 ltr V6 jaguar - very nice. Cheap to buy these days, insurance surprisingly on the low side.

Nooooo! Don't do it :eek:
X

So many people are telling me this already haha :p
Have a look at a S type 3.0 ltr V6 jaguar - very nice. Cheap to buy these days, insurance surprisingly on the low side.
Yeah they're really well built cars, engines are bullet proof and they look good too. i've always liked Hondas tbh, especially civics

So many people are telling me this already haha :p

Yeah they're really well built cars, engines are bullet proof and they look good too. i've always liked Hondas tbh, especially civics
You have to own one at least once I had an ef shelled auto was solo amazing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

yaaaay, now i have to wait until i pass to put it on because dad doesnt want to drive a noisy micra ;)
1378378403421.jpg

WDIDT?

Just got new phone now so i can post pics. :) Today, I clean and tidy up with my micra parts so its not in my house anymore. They are outside atm so i will need to put these parts in my shed tomorrow. I will start to carry on both projects soon. I may come to JAE on Sunday. (one day visit)

I'm looking to keep the micra up untill a time where I can afford a Honda integra and give the modded micra to my misses then when she has a few years no claims she is getting the civic ek9 (her dream car)

LEEEEEAVVVEEE ITTTTT YEAHH!!!

If I have a 1.0L facelift (2000) and was a 1.3L lump swap do I need a (2000) 1.3 or does it just have to be facelift for a straight swap??

Wdidt..... Nothing! as she's meant to be at her yearly health check.... Mot has been cancelled -.- to top that off my stereo has gone bang.... It's going to be a good day :rolleyes:

Clodo
X

I bought Mable for our kids to learn to drive in
Drove it.
Bought a cam chain kit and oil filter.
Wife's pinched it and gone out in it!
The strange thing is I feel myself wanting to mod it, can I get tablets to stop the urges????

Why cancelled :(

The young gentle man doing the mot was sick :rolleyes: she's now going in next Friday :)

On the plus side went back to halfords and they fixed my stereo for me :D didn't want to mess with it my self or the warranty would have been void.... I have music :D
One of those moments where I had to restrain myself form written top job on my back and being like " thankyou liam for fixing my car, your my favourite technician here by far" :D

As that cheered me up I treated Mildred to some new vocals :D
1378499852365.jpg
X

The young gentle man doing the mot was sick :rolleyes: she's now going in next Friday :)

On the plus side went back to halfords and they fixed my stereo for me :D didn't want to mess with it my self or the warranty would have been void.... I have music :D
One of those moments where I had to restrain myself form written top job on my back and being like " thankyou liam for fixing my car, your my favourite technician here by far" :D

As that cheered me up I treated Mildred to some new vocals :D
View attachment 25321
X
I got these in the doors and I got the black air speakers in my parcel shelf want another set of black air ones though they are so much better

Wdidt. Picked up a rear shelf with speakers for a bargain price of £4:99. Then rewired the rear of my stereo as it was only 2 channel. Sounds great now. Also ordered a new stereo so I can blue tooth my phone.
20130907_121548_zps650c3a83.jpg

WDID? Considered new wheels only problem is they are 4x114 and redrilling would make them unsafe, have though about PCD adapters but is it worth the money and are they safe?

Cheers Steve

Back