what did you do to your micra today ?

Most insurance have just one charge for up to 50mm lowering, its beyond that that they start getting arsey really. Depends who you're with mind.

WDIDT? Cut another coil off the rears to lose the rake I had going, took some stickers off the back and about to give it a clean. The seagulls haven't been kind to the micra :(

Toyo's on mine...came with the car, grip like seagull ****e to paint, wet or dry.
Anyway. Had a look at 4 black alloys and tyres today (second hand) Tyres half worn, wheels need a bit of paint...but not too bad. £80 for the four. Here's my question....they are 205x50...15s...five spoke. They look well too big for my girl, would they fit ????

Toyo's on mine...came with the car, grip like seagull ####e to paint, wet or dry.
Anyway. Had a look at 4 black alloys and tyres today (second hand) Tyres half worn, wheels need a bit of paint...but not too bad. £80 for the four. Here's my question....they are 205x50...15s...five spoke. They look well too big for my girl, would they fit ????
15's fit but 205 50 will probably catch on full lock, and the speedo will read wrong. I had 205 50 profile on mine briefly when i bought my wheels, very grippy, looked like a monster truck, overkill on a micra though, 195/45 is best for 15" rims

Cheers Joe, they did look like they would catch. Only looked at them because it was a bit of a deal. Thanks for the info;)
well like i say 15" wheels fit as im sure youve seen on here, and you could do a deal with a part worns place for more appropriate tyres. I would have kept them on mine as the grip was amazing but on the rear they caught the arch and front caught inside on full lock and also threw the speedo out :( depends if it was the wheels you liked particularly or just the opportunity of a cheap spare set i suppose

I scrapped the turbo project and bought this... Had enough of the micra and its effort.
uploadfromtaptalk1369173354800.jpg

well like i say 15" wheels fit as im sure youve seen on here, and you could do a deal with a part worns place for more appropriate tyres. I would have kept them on mine as the grip was amazing but on the rear they caught the arch and front caught inside on full lock and also threw the speedo out :( depends if it was the wheels you liked particularly or just the opportunity of a cheap spare set i suppose
I have 165x60....14s with toyo's at the moment, and the grip is infinite with the lowered front. So. Yes. It looked like a bit of a chance to have a second cheapy set, plus they looked not half bad. only saw them as I went to have my tracking checked (spot on by the way) Won't be buying them now...thanks again.

Back