what did you do to your micra today ?

Removed 'Micra' and 'Nissan(letters)' badge and a full detailsession.

Products used:
-Meguiars Blue clay
-Monello Inizio forza on Yellow pad
-Monello Finale on White pad
-Poorboys blackhole on Red pad
-Poorboys ex-p sealant op Black pad
-Meguiars M16 Mirror Glaze Wax on gold pad

IMAG2039_zpsc2383bd0.jpg

IMG_1745_zps0f0f670f.jpg

Please people stop quoting pictures :( I think we should create a topic about that, or ask James for a forum upgrade removing the pic in the quoted messages.
Chiba kun you should start a blog about your car, love it big !

Please people stop quoting pictures :( I think we should create a topic about that, or ask James for a forum upgrade removing the pic in the quoted messages.
Chiba kun you should start a blog about your car, love it big !
Lol why dude not a massive issue? Or slowing down your pc?

signature...please ignore anything I say...when using my phone it is either bad grammar or rubbish spelling.

Doesn't bother me or my phone... Maybe if 6 people quite the same post with the same comment but tbh that's annoying even without pictures :p

Matt measure your ride height (sills to floor just behind your front wheel) and tell me what you got, I got the same Apex lowered springs so we'll compare results, also report your tyres size

tyres are 195/45 r15

distance from floor to sill if you ignore the jacking lip 20cm front & rear or if you include the jacking lip 19cm

gap fro top of tyre to arch front 5cm rears 4.5cm

Quoting pictures is one of my bugbears as well. WHY DO IT?! I'm reading the same thread - I have therefore already seen the bleedin' pictures!

I just press quote... I want to see the world burn so I just leave the pictures there.

signature...please ignore anything I say...when using my phone it is either bad grammar or rubbish spelling.

WDIDT?.....reset my bloody airbag light....again :rolleyes:
dad must have pushed the seat back too hard when we took the wheels out of her yesterday :p

ETA: also took off both front wheels, scrubbed and waxed 'em while my dad measured the brake discs...will need to change those fairly soon...

...pads too :)

Went to Crail today

Saw Stani once as he drove off to the strip :p fastest time I saw you get was 14.38 I think at 93mph, did you get any quicker dude?

Bumped into MarkTracey too, cars looking good man!

Was a great day some super quick 9 second evos :p

I made a start in restoring some Ronal 5 spoke alloys. There's some kerbing to deal with so out with Chemical Metal prior to an exciting re-paint. Pictures going on my blog shortly.

Wdid? Took Nigel over to Cambridge to meet with expression culture. Slammed bora, 300hp scooby, some very nice civics, a ratty vw caddy, some corsas and Nigel. Still got loads of attention though so he's a happy micra :p.
Kid in the bora caught it on a bollard leaving though :( split wheel, twisted front arms, bent arb and bent the A pillar too, only at low carpark speed too! He's ok apart from airbag burns but he's devastated about it. Luckily some guys work at places they can get parts and fix it so insurance don't need to be involved.
I'll put up pics from fb when they're up

Hi every one,

I have filled my silver car. I have done 262.1 miles for 33.38 litters. This is after I have replaced the lambda sensor.

The last 80 - 100 was a bit bumpy and ELM came on couple of times. I think it was due to the stuff in the bottom of the fuel tank.

Regards

@frank
Yeah it will be, shouldn't be too expensive though as the jigger they're going to is by the hour and its not too far out so won't take long to fix
Might be fixed with parts and run bent for a week though cause he wants to be at pod on Sunday still.
Talking of that, is anyone else from here going to Santa pod next Sunday?

WDID? Weeeell

Went to scrappies picked up a boot release cable + a 100NX airbox which had a K&N panel in it so I gave that to IRNBROO

Also picked up a wrap around spoiler in green to IRNBROO helped ( did it himself :L) sand it down and prime it, cant decide on black or silver, I think black would look quite cool

WDID? Weeeell

Went to scrappies picked up a boot release cable + a 100NX airbox which had a K&N panel in it so I gave that to IRNBROO

Also picked up a wrap around spoiler in green to IRNBROO helped ( did it himself :L) sand it down and prime it, cant decide on black or silver, I think black would look quite cool
Should of got the callipers.

Fitted my CGA primary decat, and there is a slight increase in throttle response over the CG decat i had before, not much but enough. Sounds more raspier too :)

Back