What are you planning to do to your micra

When I return after Uni - (3 years) :doh:

Im thinking, Super s / SR, turn it into a N/A screamer! I will proably look into direct port nitrous, (does that still count as N/A fwn)

O and one of these!

b.jpg

P1010253.jpg

proably quite loud, but apparantley it passed the MOT on emissions, and its up too the MOT place whether or not to pass it on sound.

Fit front, rear splitters, side skirts, muffler tip, get the key scratch painted, wing mirrors color coded with matt black base and tints all around...

And if I win the Loto - make it the fastest automatic K11 on Earth... ha-ha

go to wedding first then when i come back;
collect open mouth grill, front laguna splitter & skirts from bleasdale, respray mouth to match my car colour, remove and respray bumpers as paint is flaking
fit parts, look out for a polo rear splitter (dont want one too fancy just something to match the front laguna one)
colour code wing mirrors, door handles, boot handle, spray/remove bump strips, spray some dash parts (front part of cowl, centre console, parts of door card etc.), de-rust front and rear brakes save up for some sr alloys (with or without tyres :D)
not much on the job list :eek::wasntme:

not technically anything to do with my micra but i have tidyed up my shed of car parts an there will be a few parts in the buy an sell probably tomorrow night if i don`t get chance later tonight

Fit front, rear splitters, side skirts, muffler tip, get the key scratch painted, wing mirrors color coded with matt black base and tints all around...

And if I win the Loto - make it the fastest automatic K11 on Earth... ha-ha

any pics of the stuff your putting on man?

More lows, without the arches eating the tyres. Now just need the time to fab an arch roller and the funds to purchase the coilies.

i have a pao ( like a k10 but better looking haha :laugh:)
plans that are in action 1.3 16v with rest of k11 front clip, coilies wheels and a few breathing mods,
after that a nistune ecu a turbo and 160 bhp with sr20 injectors mod fuel rail and better fuel pump. that should do the 170 bhp trick

Super S; Restore to near showroom condition.
Time; 12-24 months. Budget; unlimited.

1.2 GS Special; Finish bodywork, fit rear anti-rollbar, fit foha bodykit and re-spray.
Time; 12 months. Budget; £1k

1.2 GS SunTop; Underseal, waxoyl, paint touch-up work, wash and refit interior, all new tires, new full exhaust.
Time; 1 month. Budget; £400

Final job, enjoy all three for the next 30 years, then sell em to a classic car museum lol

Back