What else do you do?

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
We've had the old job thread etc etc, was just wondering what else people do, i,e not neccesarily jobs, but commitments, appointments and positions held. Read a couple of threads where people have said they are busy including myself, most are with uni etc etc, but was just wondering if there was anything else that takes up your time? Mine are...

*Usual 9-5 sales/customer service Job
*MSC North East Meet Rep
*Jas North Rep and Moderator (help with attracting new clients, arranging meets/events, advertising etc)
*Vice Chair (soon to move to chair) of Local Resident action group (improving area, quality of living etc)
*Project manager of the North East BBQ project.

Oh and babysitter and general DIY bod, lol

Well I'm a competitive bugger lol!

I play Badminton for loughborough BC and county and then I play pool for a local pub team where I used to live and county also.

I use to coach at Badminton and thought this to possibly be a career move but now HYDE-FI is back on I see that taking on a big role in my life.

Oh and how could I forget the MSC, well I'm spending a lot of time lately on this, as can be seen with the new trade forum, more to come :)

Kev

Yeah still there for now.

If HYDE-FI works as it should after christmas I'll be working full time with HYDE-FI and they'll have to find a replacement.

Kev

i work for BT and spend the rest of my time messing with cars.. used to do soem wing chun but got board of it.. now its movie apritiation and cars... although the modern atempts at "youth" car movie making has been a shambles.. as demonstraighted by the grat universal picturs offering of TF&F parts one and two.. and soon to be number 3 that will bring the dip s*its of the world a scean of what the american industry thinks Japanese car culture is.. staring american actors doing american things on american sets all the name of japan.....

I've got a part time job that takes up most Fri and Sat nights doing DJ-ing and thats about it, only other commitment is the "wife"

Well - since you asked!

Work near enough Full time at Scummerfield.
Scottish Meets Rep for the MSC
Have a HND in Computing Tech Support and use this for some odd jobs for friends etc.
Attend to a moany munt of a Girlfriend
Do lots of Musical tech work with diffrent bands (PMX being one of them
:))

Looking to get away from it all tho, either move away or get a decent full time job using my HND.

Titch :kungfu:

well i live a very rich and fulfilling life:

* Play footy on Sunday for Toolbox-fc www.toolbox-fc.co.uk
* Go to freestyle karate - Black belt first dan, trainign for instructor licence now
* Go to Work Mon-Fri night as a dinner distribution engineer
* Go to uni to study ;)
* erm..... attend to my pets, Handshake, Rabbit, Casper
* see to the missus

Well this is me:

* Uni throughout the week - working very hard at the moment and falling behind. :S
* Work weekends, usually end up doing more at B&Q but very bored with this at the moment!!! Work placement next year though so may not be in the NE and won't be at B&Q lol!!!
* Play pool with mates every so often... still gunna beat you sometime Kev. ;)
* Spend alot of time on here at uni when I should be doing work.
* Also on another local site where some of my mates are on.
* Our lass.

Main job: Plumber
MD of a fireworks company
MD of Fusion² - <<hopefully my future will lie here

Plumber!!
Had no idea!

Me it's:
Spares controller for Philips LCD/Plasma repairs contact (so if yours breaks I'll probably end up seeing it)
Gym 3-4 times a week
Work on cars (no matter the weather)
Play computer games
Watch movies

* I work for Telewest as technical support, full time.
* I also work for Dixons, part time (stay there for the discount ;D )
* Love my music and i was a DJ years ago.
* I love my gadgets e.g GPS,MP3,MP4 etc
* Used to be a computer technician within a high school from the age of 16 to 19.
* My car !

work at macdonalds full time.
attend to the wife
make sure i feed and walk the dog or it will eat me or even my friends
the car

and that sums it up really

I Work as a Electritian :) Full Time Job 8am - 4:30pm

I play football with work lads, goto cruises for rude2cruz, cruisestockport, top-end, cruisewigan. Do work on car or just drive about.

- Studying Sport Health and Exercise at the University of Durham
- Work part time at 'Soccer Sensations' a 5aside football complex
- Coach different sports to disabled children
- Play football for College team at uni - Currently unbeaten and top of league and top goalscorer:p
- seeing ma laydie friend!
- Oh and getting drunk with the footy team girls takes up a lot of my time :)

i am student scum...

im at Huddersfield Uni studying 2nd Yr Automotive Design & Tech. i drive there every morning from A-U-L...

work at Currys weekends sales/customer services/admin... i have worked there 4yrs since i left school...

in the future i'll either be a automotive engineer in europe or far east... or a currys manager lol...

hobbies: eat, play with car, eat, play with me Julie, eat, play with meself, eat...

* I work as a marine engineer.
* Training for 2006 London Triathlon (swim,bike,run), so in gym 5 or 6 times a week.
* Climb the other night of the week.
* Urban exploration
* Photography
* Fix cars and other things
* Design and implement websites and other IT stuff for money on the side.

- I'm at University of Birmingham studying Disaster Management and Techology.
- I also go to the gym 2/3 times a week
- Constantly taking photos (gallery in my signature)
- I play bass in a band
- I'm a bit of a music and film buff

This is me at the mo

- College studying to get on a Geo Physics Degree
- Djing Fridays/Saturdays at Pubs/Parties and a grotty night club most sat nights
- 5 a side footie at Goals on wednesday nights for two teams ones my own Calamity Cobras and the other is Norfolk enchance!
- Thursday (tonight first night) Kickboxing!
- Saturday Rugby for Dartfordians
- Sunday 5 a side at goals fo 'Don't Know'
- Clubbing whenever i'm not djing
- Playing with my two toys Micra 1 and Micra 2!!!

Also have a part time Girlfriend 'Can't afford a full time one!
Also read, jog, and play PS2!!!!

Love Live Evolve!!!

erm
2nd Year Automotive Design Student at Coventry uni
Part time life gaurd
that takes up most of my time the rest is taken up by:
Pub
Playing with old cars (mainly mine and mates Triumphs)
driving about the country side
:D

Back