Weird Clunking noise! help!

CMF_Virusash

» CMF Member
Hi all

I need a little advise on what is going on with my K11 Super S, Well as soon as i lift off in first gear by clutch, it starts clonking a few times then stops when i fully let go of the clutch and accelerate. It feels like a metal to metal noise and it happens nearly everytime i get to biting point and slowly accelerate. By the way i have done 98000 miles and changed clutch when my Super S was about 80000 or less cant really remember. Please say this is not a new clutch!

Another problem i have is my brakes, they squeel a great deal and are very weak, and the thing is i have just changed the pads like 3 months ago with good quality pads! sometimes i have to use the handbrake slowly to stop, thats how weak my brakes are at the mo! I have been to the garage and the mechanic said that one of my discs are badly damaged and i think he said both my calipers are sticking and said go for good quality discs, pads and calipers, ive been thinking with the normal micra brake master cylinder what other brake calipers can i use for better brakes that will fit on my 14" wheels?

Thanks in advance

Back