vote for date on sheffield meet

what dates can you make it to the meet?

• Total voters
yeh! wish i could have nade it... no good excuse really... i just woke up at 4.00pm...

like i said i took the weekend off work to be able to come, its just i havent had a weekend off for years so iwent little crazy stayed up till like 5.30am watching Dave Chappelle & playing poker...

who turned up? any pics of the meet... at least you guys had fun...dunno if its best to start a new thread for the update of not?

sorry for my poor pics.and rich micratwista has more with ,tom_ace and yorkshiremans cars on

well..robbo had a ride with me so we got ther at 4.45 and was joind at 5 by silver_si and has family.then rich came and tom_ace..was stood around chatting for ages and decided it was time for macdonalds....so a short drive to there
and yokshireman ambushed us half way thru our chips and monopoly!

it was good place to meet and wasnt too far for us all to travel (i dont think lol)
bowling next time eh!

Attachments

• Photo-0155.jpg
    Photo-0155.jpg
    370.5 KB · Views: 220
  • Photo-0156.jpg
    Photo-0156.jpg
    379.5 KB · Views: 175
  • Photo-0157.jpg
    Photo-0157.jpg
    379.4 KB · Views: 178
  • Photo-0158.jpg
    Photo-0158.jpg
    400.5 KB · Views: 181
yeh! wish i could have nade it... no good excuse really... i just woke up at 4.00pm...

like i said i took the weekend off work to be able to come, its just i havent had a weekend off for years so iwent little crazy stayed up till like 5.30am watching Dave Chappelle & playing poker...

who turned up? any pics of the meet... at least you guys had fun...dunno if its best to start a new thread for the update of not?

this is a lame excuse lol i went to bed at 5am and got up at 8am and i still drove 45-50mins to the meetin lol

anyway yes it was a good turn out i definately go again.

all facelifts i see :) Sorry guys mines not finished and wont be out really till its all done :D mwahahahahahahaha

and my prefacelift will be mint. ha ha.

well it might be different as i spoke wiv my misses and i gonna get the super s bumper and fog lights of silver s for my car hopefully next week COOL.

Well looks like you had a good time. Sorry I couldn't make it thins time. I'll be there for the next one no doubt. But at least I'm allowed drive again etc. Now that my muscles are healing and the swelllings gone down. But unfortunately means I've had to go back to work. lol.

Back