sheffield meet 5th of FEB

Alienfish360 said:
unforseen circumstances. That bit of money I've saed for this, has had to be used elsewhere. In more important areas. Like things for my car to get it through the MOT. Where I had to borrow money. Replacing my gear shifter etc.

If only it was that straight forwards

Same here unforseen circustances, but if my TV which I'm selling on ebay gets sold, I'll be there. Just worried it won't and that if it does the person won't be able to pick it up before then.

are we saying this is not happening or IS happening i'm gettin old and confused you know please clarify the situation ;)

Yorkie:glare:

because of all the lack of peeps going i dont think I'll make it either make it in 2 weeks and I'll go.

ok my other foot goes down... i'll take it this is cancelled???

how about March the 26th or April the 2nd....

should be long enough gap... and Sunday looks to be the prefered day for most concerned...

i'm happy with location and time... but if anyone wants to sugesst otherwise do so now and we'll see what we can do about it...

****--so just to clarify... meet cancelled to a later date of oyr choice--***

April 2nd is better for me cos of when I get paid. Just need to get through Feb and I'll be fine, so anytime from beginning of march is ok by me.

right people i am now confused! so what is happening about this meet is there one on the 26th of feb or not if so ican make it if not then tell me the nxt date,time,location then i could work it out with my shifts and possibly make it as id like to get to no some of you guys im lonely round here im the only modded micra lover about HELP

Back