vote for date on sheffield meet

what dates can you make it to the meet?

• Total voters
R

RIK

the one with most votes wins,,ONLT VOTE IF YOU ARE GOING TO ATTEND ON THE DATE YOU VOTED FOR!!

you CAN vote for more than one date because some of you mite be able to attend them all

this should sort it out!!

i would prefer the 5th march as it my 4days off but i could maybe work it out to come if it a night time meeting as finish work at 2.30pm

nice one Rik this will sort it out for us...

only date i can make it is... 12th & 19th march otherwise im a no show...

So we made a decision then? 5th march?

Need to know as soon as possible it so I can decide whether to fit my new exhaust this week or not.

hey guys just wondering wen is the poll gonna stop so we actuall find out weather we going on 5th or not?
also please can someone tell me wot time roughly meeting at shefield and is it at meadowhall carpark?

HELLLO! Is anybody there lol. Who's supposed to be organising this?

We need to make a decision asap, and set the time and exact place.

I'm guessing its gonna be the 5th (i.e. this sunday) at meadowhall, round about 4ish.

Someone please let me know cos I have to plan other stuff around this and quick.

Ta

eltaylor001 said:
HELLLO! Is anybody there lol. Who's supposed to be organising this?

We need to make a decision asap, and set the time and exact place.

I'm guessing its gonna be the 5th (i.e. this sunday) at meadowhall, round about 4ish.

Someone please let me know cos I have to plan other stuff around this and quick.

Ta

i'll go for that

Just hope I don't get snowed in the mean time lol. Cos its been super snowdom today. By the time I walked to pick up my car from getting into a new tyre I'd turned into a snowman. lol

well i can defo come this sunday but not sure bout the 12th as i workin 3pm-11pm and it could be to late to swap wiv someone but i will try. so wot is the venue then rik as you started the poll so you can say weather we go this sunday and wot time ish we meetin at meadow hall carpark Which colour carpark zone shall it be pink lol.

Right guys looking at the dates really and 5th doesnt seem realistic right about now...

and reading what people have said and the overal poll at the top...

i say 19th...

if everyone agrees i say lets just do it...:)

ok, and this gives us abit of notice... we all getting a bit lazy now...

right i agree come on people lets get this organised cancel 5th and go on the19th that way we can all try our hardest to arrange work cover or anything else to go. also it gives me time to get a bit more done to my car b4 i meet any1 of you all 4 the first time CANT WAIT.
i read meet about 4ish somewhere on here so this is wot gonna happen i think.

DATE: SUNDAY 19TH MARCH
PLACE: MEADOWHALL PINK ZONE CARPARK
TIME: 5PM

is all that ok. if not write back and let me know if time wants to change later or ealier. as some people (like me) work

Well count me out I can't make the 19th at the mo.

For me its always best at the beginning of the month.

Soz, have a good time though you all.

59 bhp is more than enough,
D4R73N,
eltaylor001,
richmicratwista,
RIK, rlees85,
silver_si,
Tom Ace,
Yorkshireman

so all the above are coming?? if not whats your excuse?? lol

this is the list that voted for tomorow btw

no i didnt come, excuse: as far as im aware its cancelled, also doubt i will be coming as ive just gone into my overdraft :(

Tom Ace said:
right i agree come on people lets get this organised cancel 5th and go on the19th that way we can all try our hardest to arrange work cover or anything else to go. also it gives me time to get a bit more done to my car b4 i meet any1 of you all 4 the first time CANT WAIT.
i read meet about 4ish somewhere on here so this is wot gonna happen i think.

is all that ok. if not write back and let me know if time wants to change later or ealier. as some people (like me) work

i thought we was all goin for the 16th as loads of people said they couldnt come, ill be there on the 16th no problem

right just to clear everyone.

no the meet did not happen last night (i dont think so) i or rik didnt go either lol

that ok like i said earlier we gonna go on 19TH 59bhp not the 16th as that is a thursday not sunday lol.

is that ok wiv every one.

here is a list of people who said they coming to meet on 19th please add name or let us no of ny changes.

Tom Ace
59bhp is more than enough
D4R73N
Mean Micra
Rik
Rless85
Yorkshireman
richmicratwista

come on people i want as many as possible it will be cool.

dont worry about it going to pot this time as i will try keep everyone upto date about going ok.

Tom Ace
D4R73N
Mean Micra
Rik
Rless85
Yorkshireman
richmicratwista
Silver Si

are all you still up for it... i'm 90% on this one...
i've got my day off work, not got nothing planned so i shall hopefully be there...

is there gonna be a convoy? i dont mind waiting for people but we can all just meet there and convoy back???

let us know guys i dont think anyone showed last sunday or the sunday before that...

Sorry dudes, not allowed to drive at the moment. Gotta stay at home with me feet up as badly damaged my calf muscles at the gym. Might have to have a small op, don't know yet. Hopefully I won't be off my feet to long or I wont be doing the Race for Life (see general chat). So have fun and I'll hopefully be along to the next one.

whatever the date ill make it :) unless its kinda like gone already lol and i cant make 26th which is MOTHERS DAY!

YES i will be comeing still to be honest i'msort of ill but i want to come so i am ok come on everyone lets keep it going.

not sure bout convoy as not sure were everyone actually is so it prob best to meet there then convoy back or something.

is everyone still clear on the meeting time and place then well here it is again just to refresh memories.

so this is the list for 2morra night then ok hope you all are coming as dont want to waste me petrol for nothing. lol
(just drivin my car is good enough 4me i think i love it more than me misses lol)

Tom Ace
D4R73N
Mean Micra
Rik
Yorkshireman
richmicratwista
Silver si

tonight! :eek: lol cant make it sorry as i gotta save money. Getting Car Fully Resprayed next sat or sat after :)

hopefully the people listed on previos list i did are coming
keep eye on that as i will keep editing it if it needs changing
unfortunatly 2people have now dropped out never mind. i take it everyone on the list will now will be there if not please let me no then i will edit the list for others to see
cheers

my wife is coming now in her green 1.3 Si aswel as me in my 1.0 Si. it's more modified than mine is. so that's another definate going.

Back