new year NE meet

Ian

Ex. Club Member
I'm going to give loads of warning for this one and a selection of dates. So a meet in the new year (activity TBC however). The dates being:

saturday 6th Jan
saturday 12th Jan
Saturday 19th Jan
saturday 26th Jan

Who can and can't do what? I dont expect everyone to be free on a date, but we'll have to go with the majority vote.

Ian

Not the 6th as its sunday and NPOC meet but other than that i can do whenever.

And i promise to make it this time... from the start... and not extra fashionably late like the bowling one :D

i would guess because most people work on mon-fri and sunday if you want to go out on the night you have to be back as have work in the morning.

i should be good for any, depends if anything crops up with getting the car finished (e.g dropping it off / picking it up)

Sorry that should be saturday the 5th.

@Danimicra8 - correct. We used to have them on sundays but after the last meet on a saturday we diecded it was better since theres no need to be home early for work.

26th it is then! :)

what would people like to do? Not much to do in groups.

Bowling, ice skating, karting, laser quaser.. suggestions welcome. We could try and go for a pub type meal possibly?

random - sugestion

get to venue somehow by self...public transport?? lift?? or other

get lashed and banter

organise a minibus drop off (funded by the club or a chip-in?)

Beer and Banter... sounds good to me....

Im sure theres gotta be enough people near to each other to split transport and stuff.

Sorry but in my opinon and from past experience, alcohol and cars don't mix. This is mean't to be a meet not a drinking session. Plus since we're a family club which caters for all ages you're discriminating against any younger members who ain't old enough to drink.

I'm not against going out for a meal but not a drink. Besides there'll probably be the usual poor turnout again so will more than likely be a waste of the time for those who do bother to turn up.

Could look at indoor karting, don't think Sunderland's will be open or if it is a good idea as it's more than likely to be called off this time of year.

karting sounds good, I should/most likley will have my new wheels on by the 26th whoo hooooo. wonder if a race circuit would let you kart in your micra's? that would be a fun meet.

Well what about Gateshead indoor kartin, then its more of a fair travelling distance for those north and south of the river.

karting sounds good. Saturday 26th of january. whos in for this, names would be best.

1. Ian (karting)

Ill fetch the husband along, he can drive instead of me!

1. Ian (karting)
2. Hugh (Karting)
3. ken (karting)
4. Katie (watching)
5. Paul (karting probably)

1. Ian (karting)
2. Hugh (Karting)
3. ken (karting)
4. Katie (watching)
6. Danielle (probably karting)

1. Ian (karting)
2. Hugh (Karting)
3. ken (karting)
4. Katie (watching)
7. Micky (watching)

A little bumpy bump

1. Ian (karting)
2. Hugh (Karting)
3. ken (karting)
4. Katie (watching)
5. Paul (karting)
7. Micky (watching)

lol no hun a will be there might even have a mate and if we can get karting north east a think it is i can get discount because of me workin at nissan will find out more info for ya`s

Karting Northeast
Karting North East – Warden
Law Motorsports Centre,
Sunderland, SR3 2PR

BUY 3 GET 1
Special Offer

Christmas
Gift Vouchers
Free Corporate
Kart Upgrade

BUY 3 GET 1 On
groups of 12 or more
adults for a 15/30
Grand Prix Race
Session.
Make Christmas
shopping easy with a
Karting North East Gift
Voucher.
For any value required.
As a valued customer,
book a Mid week Grand
Prix Race for 12 or
more adults and we
will upgrade you to our
corporate fleet of karts.

Available for Dec 2007
& Jan 2008 only.

0191 5214050

Email
[email protected]

Web
www.kartingnortheast.com

Sounds good, but I think we need to exercise caution, as always people will express interest and then back out when things like the cost are mentioned, and I'd hate to see anyone end up out of pocket.

I can taste the buffet allready....?

http://www.f1k.co.uk/north-east/north-east-catering.asp

1. Ian (karting)
2. Hugh (Karting)
3. ken (karting)
4. Katie (watching)
5. Paul (karting)
7. Micky (watching)
8. SammoHung (Karting)...& partner Liz maybee too

this is easily enough people to book a slot......If we can all confirm or get cash in advance it might help the organiser.....

what does this work out at per head so far?...let me know an I'll fork out no problem

who's in?

Think its time for me to show up for another meet, ive got some small 15's on at the min (winter wheels) ill wack the 17's back on and i will show me self :]

1. Ian (karting)
2. Hugh (Karting)
3. ken (karting)
4. Katie (watching)
5. Paul (karting)
7. Micky (watching)
9. Gaz (Karting)

Ill be deciding on the day if we are karting or not, dont want to commit too far in advance and leave people in the lurch

1. Ian (karting)
2. Hugh (Karting)
3. ken (karting)
4. Katie (watching)
5. Paul (watching)
7. Micky (watching)
9. Gaz (Karting)

event

I'm going to give loads of warning for this one and a selection of dates. So a meet in the new year (activity TBC however). The dates being:

saturday 6th Jan
saturday 12th Jan
Saturday 19th Jan
saturday 26th Jan

Who can and can't do what? I dont expect everyone to be free on a date, but we'll have to go with the majority vote.

Ian

i will come next year when i can drive. i am 16 . will be there ,if thats ok.thanks mate.

Carl...looking forward to meeting you mate ...(beleive me it will fly past!!)

SILVA...lolz/////

it was so ffffff(reeez)ing cold thismorning, my finger-ends were

,,,blue abendee abendaw!!!

wait a minute.....Ive just realised:

.... all of the following:

->tennants superstrength cans
->my triumph tiger motortcycle
->my nitrous pulsoid, nylon lines and controller display
->my hanes manual

------>>>are alllllll
BLUE abendee abendaw!!!

Right folks... whats the crack with this then?

If no one is interested in the karting, why dont we just meet up at the story book, have a few drinks (soft obviously!!) and then move on to somewhere else, for a bit chat, look at the cars and then even head somewhere warmer?

Back