Retro Rides Meet - Sheffield - 5th December

RTLkyuubi

Ex. Club Member
Just wondering if anyone would be interested, but us lot over on Retro Rides and a few other forums all meet up at Meadowhall retail park the 1st monday of every month. It starts from 7pm onwards. Any cars new or old are welcome. And would be awesome to see some drift cars there.

Theres a McDonalds for cups of tea, but bring your thermals, gonna be a chilly one!

Also if you do come dont **** about in the car park, We've had enough trouble with silly little chavs in their mums corsas and I dont want us lot taring with the same brush.

how to get there:
Meadowhall Retail Park, Attercliffe Common, Norton S9, United Kingdom - Google Maps

A few pics from previous meets:

01b005af.jpg

c09082f8.jpg

IMAG_0317.jpg

949cd73c.jpg

b35674ce.jpg

I've been wanting to go to this for a while, but I'm always busy, or I've forgot and drove straight home:wasntme: I should be able to make it to this one though*fingers crossed*

Have you been to the LWEM?

LWEM?

Antony: turn up in a 2012 prius if you want lol. Anything is welcome :)

Only reason its called retro rides is because thats where it originated from

Last Wednesday of Every Month, at Exhausts UK IIRC. I've never been, only heard of it from Sheffield Cruise's forum, not sure if it's a big turn out or just a small group of people meeting every month.

Love that delorean, always loved those cars. The ford fans always seem to have their cars in showroom condition, me and a friend dropped on a ford meet on our way back from cumbria one time. Over fifty or so cars and every one of em in gorgeous condition. (Y)

I've been to a couple of these but never in the K11 they're a cracking good meet and anybody pratting around isn't welcome!

The organisers operate a very relaxed and informal environment, I think it's great and have made appearances with the e30 and the Triumph.

Sadly work gets in the way but who know's this year I might have more time.

I can promise you one thing, should you turn up in your worthy K11 you will be made most welcome.

Take a look at the site you might be impressed!http://motornutz.co.uk/index.php?

haha yeah no prius for me thanks!!!!!!! im lovin that e34 touring! :D:D:D Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hope you don't mind being pointed in the right direction but this is an e34 touring

5seriesaltered.jpg

and this is an e30
carsandfootball111008005-1.jpg

The red e30 I still have and the black e34 I sold a few years ago, It cornered on rails and sounded marvellous. I still miss it now!

I know the date at the top is wrong now but I didnt want to open another thread on same venue. The next meeting for this is tomorrow, 7th May. Is anybody local (ish) and gonna be able to make this meet or will I be the only micra there again?? lol :confused:

Back