new year NE meet

I organise the monthly North East meets for the Primera owners and we have a day time meet on a sunday afternoon.

We always go to the nissan sports and social club at the nissan plant. They have a HUGE car park which is always plenty room for our 10-20 cars that come... and when it gets too cold or dark we head in to the bar in the s&s... theres a TV with sports, and a pool table.

Now i dont know what the opening times are like on a night time as we generally dont stay later than say 6 at the very latest... but its something to bear in mind as an alternative. No advance booking or owt is needed... as long as the factorys not on shut down, its open.

HTH?

I think the karting thing even though there is a list will fizzle out because people have to pay and prebook etc. I like the pub and the nissan idea :grinning: as long as I can find someone willing to be a taxi for me cos my dad has decided he needs the car all weekend to take it up to scotland grr

Lifts for people can be arranged if required.

Unless we just show up on the day and hope for the best, the karting will die. I doubt anyone will want to stump a deposit / booking fee for a group only to have the majority not show.

It's also looking less likely that I'll be attending as I've got a lot on a work, as well as other things going on. Unless I can manage things better.

im still defo on for this like guys and dolls and katie the factory will never be on shutdown at all there would have to be a massive walkout of everyone for that to happen karting will die easily as not many people have replied about it and dan if ya stuck for a lift i will come pick ya up hun providing me car is fixed hopefully will be can find out the times they open for ya katie hope it is a good turn out and just to remind everyone this is a SATURDAY not a SUNDAY so place it in your diary`s

katie the factory will never be on shutdown at all there would have to be a massive walkout of everyone for that to happen karting will die easily as not many people have replied about it and dan if ya

They had a summer holiday shut down last year, i found out the hard way and had to go to Macdonalds to the toilet as the S&S club was shut!

yea I remember that cos I was going for a job in the admin side and was told to call back in someting like 3 weeks as they were closed for summer.. I dont think they do this in january though its a bit too cold lol. kenny Id like to go so a lift would really be appreciated, I hate sharing a car grr

The shutdown is last week of july, first week of August so it obviously wont affect this meet.... only mentioned it to make the point of it always being open.

I think im going to be on holiday during this meet, but if i dont get it sorted ill deffo be there... whatever is decided :D

katie ,the way its looking there is never gunna be another shut down lol ive worked every one so far never mind im still going to flamingo land lol!!!! :)(the axle plant not trim ) kenny mate we were told that we couldnt keep up with you guys but yet they lower the shift target from 331 to 320?lol i think its made to look like we hit target all the time? lol we still hitin 340 + .i know what i have just said sounds like a load of garbage but jim should (might) understand lol

Well I'm in to do summit this weekend even if we only meet up at the storybook and end up bowling at the galleries again like last time. My flatmates away so I need to get out otherwise I end up spending all weekend on the sofa watching 24.

Think Story book then Galleries may be best bet.

Although I'm still not sure if I'm going to be able to attend.

Ok then meet at Story Book at 6pm then off to bowling. Think Washington is the best bet for all at the moment. So anyone up for this then stick your name down:

1. Hugh

Wow! the interest in this is just overwhelming!

Looks like it's going to be the same as last time Ele, but that depends on Manda and Ian, as Manda said she wasn't sure when I texted her yesterday.

unfortunatly i cant make it :( so will have to try and make the next one...anyone else whos unsure if they should go (new and existing members)...if youre free then go, it'll be a good laugh.

Think we should call this one off, as I'm not going to be able to make it unfortunately, and I know some others are unsure at the moment also.

Back