sheffield meet 5th of FEB

R

RIK

sheffield meet 26th of FEB

do people still want this?

the other thread had loads of interest,so i hope most of you still are!
i hope people make the same effort like we did for the midlands meet on sunday!
rich is doing this one but i thought ide start it off :p

put your name down please.

1.rik
2.richmicratwista
3.?

where abouts in sheffield will this be and what time, has this been decided yet? this may be a possibility for me.

meadowhall shopping centre ..its almost on the m1!! lol junc 34

nismo.. i understand ,,you got loads to travel

sund 5th feb,,but thats from the last time we spoke about it before xmas...so we could have it later in feb if people want to

o.k,,,lets get a date sorted then.think we all forgot about this meet and now its abit short notice for the 5th

so ideas??

yea cheers for startin this thread up RIK

we could move the date back a couple of week even a month if we can gauge intrest we can decide best time to go.

like i said before tho it'll be 4.30 before im there but in another month it'll be a lot lighter and a bit warmer hopefully.
however the place we are going is under cover and lit up

might b able to come but depends on the time i usually work sundays but at nights so if its during daytime 12-4 ish i maybe able to make it but theres two weddings for me in feb one on the 7th n one at the end not sure on the date keep this updated n i try let u guys know if i can make it or not so heres a "maybe" from me (better than a no body lol)

Count me in, 5th is ok but later would be better, car's in a bit of a sorry state! :)

I might be able to make it just let me know the date (I might have my new wheels on by then or even susp?)
You will have to look after us oldies that might turn up (this aint no wheel spin fest is it?)

Yorkie

End of the month would be better for me as said before can't make 5th but it'll also give time to organise it a bit better and a chance for a few more people to say they'll come.

yeah just have a chat put names to faces etc,,

1.rik
2.richtwista
3.herr_spl1ff
4.alienfish360
5.yorkshireman
6.silver si
7.raceworx
8.zephyr

rite i got these people atm ,,if you cant make it let us know..if there aint many gunna turn up on the 5th we can put it bac a coupleof weeks so everyone who wants to come can do

i cant make the 5th but towards the end of feb would be alot better

im goin on a all day all night drinkin trip to manchester on the 4th, so will be WAY over the limit still on the 5th

if its towards the end of feb tho, put my name down

I don't fancy a trip down the M1 in my current 4-speed piece of... well... but if by then I have my newie I might have a looksee.

im in!!!

come on lads no excuses now...lol

abit of notice will do for me... and meadowhall sounds good...

ta rik for getting this moving again...:)

everyones car should be clean and tidy for end of feb???

19th of feb??? can everyone make that?

my car goes in on the 21st for repair!! grr

yup you can count me in for this one lads, mean micra do you fancy a convy with me and alienfish360 :D

are there any other NW msc's coming ?

We could arrange a time (if we get a date LOL) cos if we hang around at meadowhall too long we will get moved on by security/Police (I know this cos I work down there a LOT) we can all drive to the retail park cos they have food places too!

Just an idea

Yorkie

P S 13th is better for me cos I'm on call on the 19th and wont make it....sorry

well it dont matter if we get moved on cos we will be moving onto the retail park for food and bowlin or summat i reckon where we said is easier for the others to get to then onto the retail park

right my foot is going down!!!

26th it is i hope everyone is available, this one should be good... big list going...

lets spread the word, get some convoys from the NW going down...
i dont like the motorway but snakes or woodhead pass sounds good to me...

anyone have objections to the 26th... if its work=get the day off, if its family stuff=forget about it, no-one loves you as much as we do... basically you cant miss out...

everyone can show off new bits and bats, im going just to meet new friends and have a munch...

like i said already later is better for me

about half 4 i can make it so if u met at 4

people are always late n stuff
should be a lot lighter

its light while 5- 5.30 already

right ifs 26th count me in

anyone goin from the northwest, meanmicra, aleinfish, paddy etc......

might be best to get a convoy goin from this end, and to save meadowhall probably movin us on then go straight to the retail park for food etc,.......

i know the retail park, i know sheffield well

yes i know mate it is very easy to find when you know the area well

however it is easier to get to meadowhall than the retail park to someone who doesnt know imo

im easy like!!
its down to those who not sure where they are going

I have the best sense of direction, or blind luck, in the world, ever. And I should have my newie by then, spoke to the owner today. Think I'll come down with a mate or two.

26th is good for me too.

Can convoy down with guys from Manchester Area :) eg meanmicra, hughes, paddymarsden

tommo & raceworx please come down wanna check your rides out...

tell raceworx to bring some products down to sell i.e short shifters, im sure after seein Alienfish's people will want one

CONVOY: Paddy>Alienfish>Hughes>Andy_S>Meanmicra>>>>>

where are all the other NW Boys... Goldstar, Ricardo, Dusk, 59, Kristian, Wilsonian etc... are you all available???

Back