TOST - The Official Spam Thread

Cheeky swine, I'm twice as old as you so that qualifies me to drive a stinky diesel :p.

You see...Transit vans are an entirely different beast... :p
little Diesels are great!
My mum has the 1.4 petrol...and I have 4 less HP but almost twice the torque...well i think i do? :D
hers is the same to insure but to tax it's £165?...mine's £30..., 45MPG to my 65MPG...do I win yet? :p

yours will have more torque bottom end being a diesel, no i never get a chance to work on a petrol k12 cos they dont go wrong :p lol
na im joking petrol cars can be just as bad :)

yours will have more torque bottom end being a diesel, no i never get a chance to work on a petrol k12 cos they dont go wrong :p lol
na im joking petrol cars can be just as bad :)

My petrol K12 likes to notify me it's ready for a fluid change by spewing the appropriate one all over my driveway. Much to my dad's distaste :p

My petrol K12 likes to notify me it's ready for a fluid change by spewing the appropriate one all over my driveway. Much to my dad's distaste :p
I like it :), in the topic of fluids my oil light is taking a lil longer than usual to go out could this be caused by the weather causing the oil to thicken?

I like it :), in the topic of fluids my oil light is taking a lil longer than usual to go out could this be caused by the weather causing the oil to thicken?

It's really inconvenient when you have to go somewhere and arrive back in a cloud of smoke or steam though!

Giving your not confident in spraying wheels yourself , it's cheaper than a spray job and it comes off Incase you don't like it :p

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2

Am I right in thinking that a pre-facelift K11 MAF is non removable and a new t/b must be purchased to replace it?

Am I right in thinking that a pre-facelift K11 MAF is non removable and a new t/b must be purchased to replace it?
i swapped one over np scott (to a different t/b) i cheated tho and nibbled away 2 little corners rather than de-solder the connector :)

The peter Lloyd is 50 all the way thru. Limited limitations really. Lol I thought Karl was talking about the whole system. Jesus n/a would not be happy on that

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Well the god knows how many rally people who use it no doubt shows it has its benefits. Less restrictive and bigger bore than standards plus a better flow Mani. Seems you would have an increase there dude. Sorry not got the same setup.

Is there noticeable power gain running the Lloyd system and a frankspeed mani? Thinking about one that's up for sale on the forum :rolleyes:

I've had this setup for two years and I've found it more than suitable for my needs, you won't notice any increase without doing supporting mods and a remap

I've had this setup for two years and I've found it more than suitable for my needs, you won't notice any increase without doing supporting mods and a remap

Fair enough, what would the supporting mods be, if you dont mind listing? haha

Not got much mechanical knowledge me, need to ask the questions..:rolleyes:

Fair enough, what would the supporting mods be, if you dont mind listing? haha

Not got much mechanical knowledge me, need to ask the questions..:rolleyes:
I dunoo surely freeing up intake and exhaust you would feel a bit more go

Bought a 2.5" Sportex exhaust :) Little more pricey @ £120 posted from their site but I really wanted a 2.5" rather than a 3"

Fair enough if that's all you were looking for :p it's a pretty pricey backbox in comparison to the price of the full system :eek:

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2

Back