Shalon's OFFICIAL Question-asking and picture thread!

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
I don't generally like singling out people but I've noticed that shalon has been posting a lot of questions and the occasional thread to post updated pictures of his/her car in.

shalon.png

So what I thought might help reduce the need to post a new thread every time a question is asked, instead you could post as many questions as you like in here and we'll see if it's likely to get a more positive response in regards to the amount of answers you get (since a lot of the threads have very few replies in them).

Don't misunderstand though, asking questions is what this forum is built upon, but a lot of the questions being asked have been asked and answered before and while we could be impolite and just say 'use the search function' every time, not every question might have come up before, even if it seems like something common. By doing this it doesn't mean it's going to make searching for the same issues harder for other people, it just means it's all in the one place.

So feel free to post any questions or any pictures of your car in here, shalon :) If you'd prefer to keep making new threads, then that's fine. I just can't imagine that you're likely to continue getting patient responses from everyone in here.

---dens

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
I wasn't taking a shot at him, I honestly think it's great to ask so many questions, but as mentioned, some searching can go a long way.

Anyhow if he prefers to make new threads, that's fine, but I can't guarantee a happy reception ;)

---dens

Back