TOST - The Official Spam Thread

i need some of them and unfortunatley i have the tow rope cos i needed one and didnt have one
I don't have a tow rope....never been towed...infact i used the Jump leads as my friends horrid '94 Pug wouldn't start, not mine :p
Damn me and my car that just ...works... *shakes fist* she is a bit newer though, she bloody aught to work right? ^_^

I don't have a tow rope....never been towed...infact i used the Jump leads as my friends horrid '94 Pug wouldn't start, not mine :p
Damn me and my car that just ...works... *shakes fist* she is a bit newer though, she bloody aught to work right? ^_^
i only needed towing due to a fault of my own :oops: lol jump leads are always useful :) and i would hope your car works lol its not that old is it?

whoopsie daisy huh? ;)

yeah she's still a youg'un to me, she's just over 7 years old now...I've had her 3 years and 8 days ....I had cake and everything LOL

whoopsie daisy huh? ;)

yeah she's still a youg'un to me, she's just over 7 years old now...I've had her 3 years and 8 days ....I had cake and everything LOL
yeah sill me left a clip off a water pipe lol and mines 12 yr old but i aint even had it a year yet

ARGH

Some complete moron has just washed his car in the street. The road is now covered in water and it's -1 outside. What a complete TOOL. :mad::mad::mad:

I jus tried this fir first time, can't believe I haven't tried it sooner

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355324095.659784.jpg

Quickest cheese in toast ever !

Ok in theory this idea is GREAT! In reality, it sucks.

Crumbs went everywhere when I turned the toaster on its side. No biggy.

In goes the bread, mmmmmmmm :)
Rox8Y.jpg

But this happened when I pressed the button to "pop" it out. :(:(:(
uLFLR.jpg

Ok in theory this idea is GREAT! In reality, it sucks.

Crumbs went everywhere when I turned the toaster on its side. No biggy.

In goes the bread, mmmmmmmm :)
Rox8Y.jpg

But this happened when I pressed the button to "pop" it out. :(:(:(
uLFLR.jpg
Is this what this threads about...you've planned this... TOST...

The on side toaster....:D

I just left my iPhone 5 on my micras bonnet for an hour, whilst I went out in my van, and it was still there when I came back!
Almost makes up for me smashing ipad I use for work ! :D

I do things like that all the time, leave car unlocked, phone on seat ect ect

A mate of mine drove back from homelands festival, all way to Luton with phone on his roof, but it fell off on the way, a policeman found it, and he got it back!

SirChris left his phone outside his house for a few mins and it was nicked :rolleyes:

I forget to lock my car quite often :oops: Leave m stereo on display, work pass on passenger seat, shopping bags in the back....

I might make a sign saying "Steal me"..

Guys, if I've got rust on my arch like so..

ununuqah.jpg

Would taking it through a car wash make it worse? With all they big flappy things flapping against it!

Desperate need of a wash but it's just too cold to go out and wash it by hand :rolleyes:

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2

I'd get that sorted asap. Grind rust away, fill, paint.

Chances are the car wash will only pull all that flaky paint away and reveal more rust.

Yeah I'll be getting it mended as soon as, but yeah don't want anymore rust showing than what there is already :( haha guess I'll just need to brave the elements and wash it myself! :rolleyes:

Need some tyre advice for my sister.

Continental Premium Contact 2 or Michelin Energy saver +? Same price but Michelin is A rated for wet driving and C rating for fuel

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Forum Runner

Didn't want to start a whole thread for this... ;)

Does anyone know if these Cube heater knobs will fit (to replace mine) a K12?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-Cu...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item35b9c4e606
they look identicle to those found in a K12c and a Note to me
...just, that's the chapest i've seen 'em and i want to change mine from the White/cream one's to these black ones
from Nissan it'll cost me £17 per knob...from the local salvager it's still £45 +VAT! <_<

anyone?:oops:

... Guy? :p

Well Sky insurance remembered to ring me back today after saying they would months ago!

Sadly their quote was almost double what I am paying now :(

How does everyone pay for their insurance? Full? Monthly?

I pay mine in full on a 0% credit card. I then pay that card off each month without the added interest. I've saved hundreds doing it like this past few years ;)

I always pay mine in full on my debit card...then again mine is only ever around £300 last three or four years,
7/8 years no claims discount....26 years old...unmodified...I'm not exactly quick either ^_^

I always pay mine in full on my debit card...then again mine is only ever around £300 last three or four years,
7/8 years no claims discount....26 years old...unmodified...I'm not exactly quick either ^_^
Monthly was something like £1500 with the deposit and ridiculous monthly payments.

Full premium was a touch over £600 for 10month policy :rolleyes: . So I've just paid £60 past 10months. Renewal in Jan sometime.

Well Sky insurance remembered to ring me back today after saying they would months ago!

Sadly their quote was almost double what I am paying now :(

I pay mine in full on a 0% credit card. I then pay that card off each month without the added interest. I've saved hundreds doing it like this past few years ;)
1400 odd pay monthly I think lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I pay around 2600 a year, about 217 a month. Insurance + dig money makes a pretty healthy dent in the old wage :( haha

Try and get a 0% card. I borrow my dads but might look into getting one myself for insurance only. Not car parts :(
yeah I would think about it next year. but next year I will probs not need to worry as I am insured on so many motors and I will hit 24.

Always paid in full. Will be grappling with Sky next May come renewal time to push my policy dates around a bit without having to deal with a mountain of paperwork.

For those without this option, credit cards are appealing compared to the astronomical APR's that most insurers can charge.

Although arguably unlikely, just be aware that a credit card company can send you a demand to pay off the whole balance in full, which has caught a few friends out in the past using them for annual payment management.

Back