TOST - The Official Spam Thread

Holy #### haha im £217 a month mods mot declared , I want to declare but it's expensive enough! Haha how long you been driving?

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2
A LOT to do with insurance depends on the weirdest options.

For example fully comp was cheaper than tpft.
Adding my parents as named drivers took about £800 off. They've never stepped foot in my car.
£250 excess equalled a cheaper premium than offering £350 or more.

Job title also made a difference for me. There's a website which gives you alternative job titles which save you money. And it works.

Paying in FULL saved over £600 on interest.

So there we go, a few options like that and I saved over £1300.

I'm 21 with 1yr NCB on my own fully comp policy.

I played with almost every option and combination finding the cheapest one to suit me on almost every comparison site.
Making a single change, getting another quote and noting the difference. Sometimes the premium went up hundreds for the tiniest change that didn't matter or wasn't needed.

I see people on here paying £4000+ which is bonkers and require a straight jacket.

OHH and another thing.

Once I had my licence 2 years the premium dropped again by quite a bit

A LOT to do with insurance depends on the weirdest options.

For example fully comp was cheaper than tpft.
Adding my parents as named drivers took about £800 off. They've never stepped foot in my car.
£250 excess equalled a cheaper premium than offering £350 or more.

Job title also made a difference for me. There's a website which gives you alternative job titles which save you money. And it works.

Paying in FULL saved over £600 on interest.

So there we go, a few options like that and I saved over £1300.

I'm 21 with 1yr NCB on my own fully comp policy.

I played with almost every option and combination finding the cheapest one to suit me on almost every comparison site.
Making a single change, getting another quote and noting the difference. Sometimes the premium went up hundreds for the tiniest change that didn't matter or wasn't needed.

I see people on here paying £4000+ which is bonkers and require a straight jacket.

True it really is frustrating how it's the tiny details you need to look into but when I was sorting my insurance I was just desperate to get it sorted and out in the car :rolleyes: I phoned up about 5 different insurers and that's the cheapest I got, that is fully comp and my mum on as a named driver aswell. I think it would be cheaper if my mum didn't have points on her license aswell.

When im renewing I'll be looking more into the tiny details like you said. It's a sad day when what im paying is actually alright for my age and how long I've been driving :( haha

True it really is frustrating how it's the tiny details you need to look into but when I was sorting my insurance I was just desperate to get it sorted and out in the car :rolleyes: I phoned up about 5 different insurers and that's the cheapest I got, that is fully comp and my mum on as a named driver aswell. I think it would be cheaper if my mum didn't have points on her license aswell.

When im renewing I'll be looking more into the tiny details like you said. It's a sad day when what im paying is actually alright for my age and how long I've been driving :( haha

Put your friend's mum on as a named driver. My friend had my mum on his insurance as a named driver for about a year.

Holy #### haha im £217 a month mods mot declared , I want to declare but it's expensive enough! Haha how long you been driving?

I've been driving for almost 4years and will have 4years NCB in April.

As skymera said depends on my factors. Even down to where you live and how many miles you do a year..

I like Australias way of insurance..any car you buy automatically has third party.. If you wanna upgrade to full comp. You can but is not compulsory. :rolleyes:

Today my family and I said farewell to our beloved dog.

Sadly she became severely ill over the past couple days and it was the best thing for her.
She lived to a fair old age of 14yrs and 3months and had a good life.

No more suffering, RIP.

Anyone recommend a super tough ipad case?

I've jus got new 4th gen ipad after smashing the last one, so don't wanna make same mistake.

Bubble wrap
Haha, not very screen accessible.

I haven't done to badly tho, bought 2nd hand ipad 2 (3rd gen)

Smashed it, and insurance gave me a cheque to cover cost of brand new ipad, with enough change for a meal at local curry house

No can't moan at that, should really get my iPhone screen fixed lol

Saying that, we've all got iPhone 5's and iPads for work (it looks flash, plus really handy for selling **** and instruction manuals and stuff)

I done the smart thing and insured everything, other engineer not so smart and smashed his screen in the first week, so that's 2 years with a smashed screen.

You got a brand name
IBALLZ...no word of a lie, I remember seeing it on the gadget show a year or so ago, infact that's the only place i can find it right now...
http://gadgetshow.channel5.com/gadget-show/videos/news/iballz

there is also the G_form case (full sleeve) which is amazing, but very expensive...and you can't get to the screen :p
http://gadgetshow.channel5.com/gadget-show/videos/news/g-form-ipad-extreme-sleeve

ETA: iBallz on amazon ;) http://www.amazon.co.uk/iBallz-Orig...MNEC/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1355869323&sr=8-3

Just sat here watching Phill collins on Sky arts 1....
"su...su...sudiooooo....oh...oh...oh...Just say the word Ohhhhh!...su...su...sudiooowowo!"

:D

My insurance rewnewal has just gone out! £1,750 for the feggin' Sport+ which is a crazy high group for no reason. Still, have promised myself that I've just one year left of it before I get something new and exciting!

What is the cheapest micra specific coilovers have you all came across?

The cheapest I have found is around the £600 mark.

If a company made a set at an affordable price for the Micra life would be good!

Won't happen, there's no demand

It would be awesome though, as of now, 200cc, some blue paint and a Sport+ badge on the back is all that sets my car apart from my mums K12, and insuring myself on that is about £400ish cheaper!

Theiving bastards!

What is the cheapest micra specific coilovers have you all came across?

The cheapest I have found is around the £600 mark.

If a company made a set at an affordable price for the Micra life would be good!
If you want cheap aftermarket parts choose a diff car lol...eg corsa. Dus'suck

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Im not on the hunt for them lol was just curious because you can get cheap coilies for other cars but not the micra

Ill keep my micra cheers ;)
Yeah but if you compare the amount of people after coilies for a Corsa you're talking about thousands, yet for a K11 Micra? Probs about 100.

Mass production = muchos cheapos

I've seen this and the plasti-dip before. What on earth is the point of a paint that's designed to come off :confused: ?

Back