TOST - The Official Spam Thread

Noo!! don't buy yellow tints, it took awhile for jay to see the light

Im not sure , I might only be going through a phase of wanting it and I want something different with the headlights and the nuts that hold the headlights on are too rusted and won't come off so I can spray the inside the thread just spins round with the nut :( which I really want to do haha :rolleyes:

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2

My mates diesel e30 has fully yellowed lights and its machalite green, looks the tits, I was gonna tint the teardrop in my headlight yellow but never got round to it

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

i have a question people,
i havent worked christmas yet at work from what ive been told no one has, we might be working this year but still havent been told anything,
the question is would he have to give us some notice? we have to give 2 week notice for holidays some of the lads think he should have to give the same notice

Yeah matey :)

and these

221647_10150564881695029_2867105_n.jpg

206820_10150564882410029_4979586_n.jpg

215407_10150564882065029_1318878_n.jpg

To add to yours

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354986510.020947.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354986522.500570.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354986546.683412.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354986530.966681.jpg

pork said:
Didn't realise there's that many people on here who liked fishing. We should do a weekend, book a lake, or a mass convoy off micras to my lake in France. EUROTRIP!
, I know that micrade loves it too, and now rob :)

Yea that will be nice tho. I used to caught stickleback many times. Not proper fishing like you guys ( who loves fishing a lot) still I know all fishes names cos I am fish keeper :)

Yea that will be nice tho. I used to caught stickleback many times. Not proper fishing like you guys ( who loves fishing a lot) still I know all fishes names cos I am fish keeper :)

Can't wait for day when iv got a proper garden, proper koi pond

I live near the Japanese koi centre on hemlow
Amazing place, they have 40 lb tame carp, and sturgeon, they cone and eat straight from your hand

pork said:
Can't wait for day when iv got a proper garden, proper koi pond

I live near the Japanese koi centre on hemlow
Amazing place, they have 40 lb tame carp, and sturgeon, they cone and eat straight from your hand

I built two ponds in my Uncle's house. One is fibre glass (used to but removed it before) and brick pond (unfinished project). It was so good. There are so many koi centres around in my area ( Croydon, Surrey) yea they will come to your hands. There is one metre sturgeon in tolowoth, Surrey. It was so mad to see!

ATM I owns many tanks! Most tanks are in my uncle place. one is cold water and rest of them are tropical). One day I want to get marine tank and proper japanese pond in my garden ! :)

I built two ponds in my Uncle's house. One is fibre glass (used to but removed it before) and brick pond (unfinished project). It was so good. There are so many koi centres around in my area ( Croydon, Surrey) yea they will come to your hands. There is one metre sturgeon in tolowoth, Surrey. It was so mad to see!

ATM I owns many tanks! Most tanks are in my uncle place. one is cold water and rest of them are tropical). One day I want to get marine tank and proper japanese pond in my garden ! :)

Nice!
:)

i have a question people,
i havent worked christmas yet at work from what ive been told no one has, we might be working this year but still havent been told anything,
the question is would he have to give us some notice? we have to give 2 week notice for holidays some of the lads think he should have to give the same notice

...depends on your contract... We have a sign up sheet at the end of November/first week of December for working the Bank holidays, if not enough people volunteer our manager sticks whoever in... :p
Our company has a "no holiday in December" policy ...which is because of how busy it gets, but we are well within our rights to say a certain da we can't work or need to work the late instead of the early shift etc...
The first time our store opened for New years day about 4 years ago we were only told by the store on about the 15th of December...luckily a couple of staff volunteered anyway.

This kind of thing is actually why i've handed in my notice...because we never seemed to get any notice for stuff...but we had to give 6 weeks for our holidays!
even though in our contract my manager was supposed to have 4 weeks rota done in advance we were lucky if we had more than 1 <_<
so I only gave her 2 weeks notice instead of my contracted 4, because the rota only went for a further 4 days!...rediculous
Probably not a great idea to hand in your notice though...you're too close to Christmas and will probably still have to work it LOL

Just ask your boss what's going on, I hope they're not screwing you about like my place have done
...besides it's not so bad working Christmas...most people are too lazy or too drunk to leave their houses anyhow you'll probably have a great time, always a bit of a laugh in our store XD

Who else carries a boot full of tools/junk?

I carry 2 hammers, a few screwdrivers, socket set, 16 piece spanner set, 2 hacksaws, 2 scissor jacks, a couple C spanners, silicone sealant, spare nuts, spare bolts, original airbox (why?), bum rag, oh and a small sub.

I can't empty the tools out as I feel I always need them :( However I am sick of my boot being a cluttered mess. They weigh an absolute ton!

If I remember rightly ALDI were selling a prop-up boot organiser for a few quid, might invest in one to regain some usable boot space.

I carry 2 hammers, a few screwdrivers, socket set, 16 piece spanner set, 2 hacksaws, 2 scissor jacks, a couple C spanners, silicone sealant, spare nuts, spare bolts, original airbox (why?), bum rag, oh and a small sub.

I can't empty the tools out as I feel I always need them :( However I am sick of my boot being a cluttered mess. They weigh an absolute ton!

If I remember rightly ALDI were selling a prop-up boot organiser for a few quid, might invest in one to regain some usable boot space.

No, but I carry a boot full of LPG which weights quite a bit :p

Quick question, anyone know how many coils can be cut off standard springs on the rear with corsa b shocks with it still being captive and actual roadworthy(ish) springs? :rolleyes: I've got 2 off just now but contemplating taking off another coil to drop the back down to even it out with the front.

I cut my springs in half then a bit more and they def were not captive, so don't do that.

Since I'm a gent and no longer run cut springs I cannot say exactly how many.

Ah okay, you're an upper class micra driver ;)

If Im adviced not to cut another coil then it will be going to the mega cowboy route and there'll be slabs put in the boot! Haha

It's not JUNK! o_O
...it's all useful, nay...essential automotive equipment! :p

these aren't all just in my boot, but some in my glovebox too:
I have...
a folding army issue shovel,
Fleece blanket,
Small cushion,
Steel toe cap wellies,
flat head and stubby philips screwdrivers,
wheel brace,
Jack,
Locking wheelnut key,
Tyre weld (spare wheel in a can),
3 Spare wheel bolts
stubby adjustable spanner,
de-icer trigger spray
traction tracks,
tex chains,
single barrel foot pump,
pack of 3 microfibre cloths,
chamois de-mister pad,
tyre pressure gauge,
ballpoint pen,
LED Torch,
Kitchen roll,
spare waterproof jacket
Umbrella,
Shopping Bags,
First aid kit
Sat-nat 12v cable
Street map of Hampshire
Leather Driving gloves/winter gloves
...and last but certainly by no means least an orange and 3m reflective pop up traffic cone! ^_^
...and i still manage 65 MPG...I guess all my Junk tools must be pretty light?

....do I win? LOL XD

...almost forgot my meercatzio...although he's not particularly helpful when digging wheels out of icey carparks

ETA: by the way... I have a pair of boot tidy's to keep all of this in (except for what is in my glovebox/under the passengers seat of course)

It's not JUNK! o_O
...it's all useful, nay...essential automotive equipment! :p

these aren't all just in my boot, but some in my glovebox too:
I have...
a folding army issue shovel,
Fleece blanket,
Small cushion,
Steel toe cap wellies,
flat head and stubby philips screwdrivers,
wheel brace,
Jack,
Locking wheelnut key,
Tyre weld (spare wheel in a can),
3 Spare wheel bolts
stubby adjustable spanner,
de-icer trigger spray
traction tracks,
tex chains,
single barrel foot pump,
pack of 3 microfibre cloths,
chamois de-mister pad,
tyre pressure gauge,
ballpoint pen,
LED Torch,
Kitchen roll,
spare waterproof jacket
Umbrella,
Shopping Bags,
First aid kit
Sat-nat 12v cable
Street map of Hampshire
Leather Driving gloves/winter gloves
...and last but certainly by no means least an orange and 3m reflective pop up traffic cone! ^_^
...and i still manage 65 MPG...I guess all my Junk tools must be pretty light?

....do I win? LOL XD

...almost forgot my meercatzio...although he's not particularly helpful when digging wheels out of icey carparks

That's nothing in just my glovebox I carry an AA van, driver and all his tools :)

i have in my boot and passenger door pocket
pry bar from work
spare wheel
jack
wheel brace
spare wheel nuts
tow rope
flat head and x head screw driver
swiss army knife
small lenghts of wire ( no idea why)

That's nothing in just my glovebox I carry an AA van, driver and all his tools :)
That's just cheating...I hope you have an hot water urn in there too, gotta keep him in tea right? :p

ETA: Jump Leads!...I have jump leads too *facepalm* i can't believe i forgot those, that's probably the only thing in there i've ever used :D

That's just cheating...I hope you have an hot water urn in there too, gotta keep him in tea right? :p

ETA: Jump Leads!...I have jump leads too *facepalm* i can't believe i forgot those, that's probably the only thing in there i've ever used :D
i need some of them and unfortunatley i have the tow rope cos i needed one and didnt have one

Back