Top Gear Slammed Micras!

unfortunately the majority of micra drivers are old or new drivers so its not a too disaccurate statement to be fair.

Yeah, he said it right after saying bad drivers no longer drive Volvo's I think they're are still driving Volvos or Vauxhalls

It was quite surprising to hear them say that, since most of the idiots on the roads today appear to have one of the many fleet cars, such as BMW, Audi, Vauxhall or Ford from my experience. If anyone is swapping lanes, tailgating and undertaking when I'm on my way to a survey on one of our many motorways it's usually one of them............can't say I am constantly plagued my Micras doing this.

Whatever anyway, it's an entertainment show.........I'm sure they would have said Morris Marinas but they already have a terrible rep with them haha! ;)

So shouldnt we make a point of writing a letter of complaint, then send it to them, then make it famous like the moris marina owners club. Maybe they could do a segment about cars people dont expect to be modified, and the micra can lead the way. ...what yah think??

micra,s were always seen as an old folk,s shopping car, and its down to us to prove otherwise (i must have raised a few eyebrows over the years lol :p, a CG 10 humming at 8+k rpm with a quiet exhaust and a bit of induction roar turns a few heads on my daily commute :D)

They would rip it into us if we made a morris marina oc style attack lol. It does wind you up, but thats the way it goes, only thing to do if you own a micra is to prove 'em wrong like frank says.

haha, i just love the popularity of micra's! lol
i like my micra, but i am sort of looking forward to moving on. will miss the individuality of it though.
i think writing in wouldnt be the best idea.
the volvo bit made me laugh, but then he said that they have moved on, which is okay. lol, as my dad has a newer one.

Ah, yes, sorry about the hating on my blog. ;)

I feel bad about piling on the misery. I'm willing to publish a guest blog post in defence of the humble Micra if anyone's up for it. :)

It's a politics blog but it does get about 10,000 readers a month. Mostly people are interested in freedom and doing your own thing - which I would guess you guys know all about.

or challenge the stig to a race round the test track him in that test car peace of crap and 1 of us lot in a modded mirca haha .. i'd p**s him in the st lol

It Doesnt Matter Anyways I Think Micras Are Amazing! Always Starts For Me Everytime *fingers crossed* :grinning:

I generally find up here that Micra drivers are all either old people or women and they never seem to exceed 50 mph, I wonder if that has anything to do with the standard suspension, As I am driving my mothers k11 at the moment and the suspension hates me and vice versa :laugh:

I generally find up here that Micra drivers are all either old people or women and they never seem to exceed 50 mph, I wonder if that has anything to do with the standard suspension, As I am driving my mothers k11 at the moment and the suspension hates me and vice versa :laugh:

hehehe but that wouldnt make them bad drivers! :laugh:

Back