Top Gear Warning

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
It's on in 5

Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May revisit their attempt to build amphibious cars, and are faced with one of their toughest challenges yet. The Audi R8 takes to the track and Jools Holland tests his driving ability as the Star in a Reasonably Priced Car

'twas ace!
Actually crossing the channel in that pickup! What they didn't show us was the support boat refuelling them probably numerous times!

arse arse arse arse arse arse arse arse arse arse, i bloody missed it again, for gods sake im realy mad now..

i was watching a bleeding repeat too... GRRRRRR

Top Gear is no longer a Car show..

Its just a Show, Aimed at blokes, with stunts and explosions and general horseing about....

..and cars in..

Perfect.

top gear is ####, they talk utter crap about cars

you realy are bitter arent you?

do you have any idea what a remote control is for?...:wasntme: :wasntme:

just kidding ..lol

kristian Top Gear is no longer a Car show..

Its just a Show, Aimed at blokes, with stunts and explosions and general horseing about....

..and cars in..

Perfect.

yep indeedy do...lol

Top Gear is no longer a Car show..

..and cars in..

Perfect.

What more could any man want.

I can't even watch 5th gear if i wwanted only 4 channels :(

I thought it was excellent too! Very entertaining as you'd expect from Top gear these days.

I think they'l get done for smoking in a public place though!!

think repeats are on wednesdays at 7-8pm unlike last time.

i thought it was rather entertaining even though i couldnt afford all of the cars they have introduced so far in this series lol.

i guess i would be annoyed if i have 100 grand and relying on them to give me a honest opinion regarding cars i wish to buy. for this i would just get a copy of 'What Car?'. :glance:

Well, they have people smoking in films etc, but they're in a public place with 4 sides to it which I though they could be done for, but I guess they have worked round that some how.

I don't read newspapers any more, they just seem to give a load of bull, I just watch the news for any interesting updates like, it shall be sunny on the weekend. A hurrican has blown down you work place, I wish. lol.

They haven't got a case. Smoking is allowed during theatrical performances if it is part of the character but only in the performance not during rehearsal.
I did all the smoking stuff for my workplace and found all the loopholes, lol.

Back