the red beast

jowley

Ex. Club Member
the red beast is up for sale, i would like to sell the car as a whole but will break if there is enough interest.

its a red super s 96 model for specs and pictures see my blog below

btw im still in a micra just a new one post pics for it later

well in an ideal world id like 3500 but i dont think ill get it if everything thtas extra on it is wanted ill break it will see what interst i get over the next few days antward and collison

and modded its a tekna 1.4 5dr theyve stopped doing the 160sr there was not enough sales to do them

hi all again id really like this car to stay complete and stay in the fourm so if any one wants it im looking for £2000ovno which is agreat price having put 5000 into it and hard work and have got almost all the recepts . it has had an oil and filter changed every 4000 spark plugs every 8000 miles and has only done 6000mile aprox since all the work has been done which was november. it is mot til mid november. tax runs out of end of month. there is two little things that have got my attension 1 the front pads are getting low and the nearside rear antiroll bar link has a little play if you require any more infomation just ask

also it has the original alloys, standard exhaust except backbox, standard rear antiroll bar, standard springs, standard rear shocks, standard plug leads, standard clutch, 1.0l cams, origianl airbox, custom inlet to accept bike carbs.

I know you said that you wanted to keep it whole, but if you decide its not working, i may be interested int he manifold and back box.

Thanx

right ive had more interest to break so heres the bits available. sensable offers on all bit please. all parts have done 6000miles and in great condition

-35mm spax springs with koni adjustable shocks.
-complete ashley exhaust system inc manifold.
-whiteline upper strut brace
-whiteline lower strut brace
-whiteline hd rear antiroll bar
-1.3 engine with lightened and balanced flywheel and crank, forgded internals, port and polished head with 3 angled vavles, piper ulitmate cams, helix paddle clutch, wortex plug leads.
-

right ive had more interest to break so heres the bits available. sensable offers on all bit please. all parts have done 6000miles and in great condition

-35mm spax springs with koni adjustable shocks.
-complete ashley exhaust system inc manifold.
-1.3 engine with lightened and balanced flywheel and crank, forgded internals, port and polished head with 3 angled vavles, piper ulitmate cams, helix paddle clutch, wortex plug leads.
-

interested in the front springs, don't particularly need the rears or the shocks though... If there's no takers as a set then I'd be happy to take these off your hands :grinning:

slimothy id rather sell them as set cause i would struggle to sell the rears on there own.

micraboy2k the manifold is suited to the complete exhaust so would rather sell complete but if your wanting it please make a sensible offer

jowley

slimothy id rather sell them as set cause i would struggle to sell the rears on there own.

micraboy2k the manifold is suited to the complete exhaust so would rather sell complete but if your wanting it please make a sensible offer

jowley

fair enough - what about springs but no struts?

would you sell your red bootlid handle mine has snapped off and it would save me having to buy a new one and get it painted up

shame this car had to end like this mate if you need any bits for the new one let me know i have a few bits myself and know a few good places off hand i know of sport rear bumper without bumpstrips just needs a little repair and set of 160sr alloys good condition that i have just let me know

Hi,
Can you please PM a price to take the following;

Cheers.

simonh- yeh the bumpers are up for sale there is a dint in the middle of the rear and the paint flaking there but not bad.

joepowell- hi which bit do you mean not quite sure.

noddie- i wont be breaking the engine sorry.

dragonmasteruk- cheers ill keep you in mind about the bits

i have pm'd you with prices

rest of the car is available too aswell

Back