Red Micra Super S For Sale

CMF_Bren

» CMF Member
Ok guy's, car is located in Cairns, has done 205K good condition otherthan slight bump on LHF corner only mod is a bonnet scoop.

Give me an email at [email protected]

Attachments

• 52259.jpg
    52259.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 37

CMF_Bren

» CMF Member
This is my partners car, she's had it for around eight years and the car was owned by two other people before that.

On the last service the mechanic fitted new CV's to the car and recommended on the next service to change the clutch cable.

It's sad to let this great little car go but we must get a four door family car.

My partner wants $3000 for her car as is

Cheers

CMF_Doom

» CMF Member
Any chance of a few interior pics please?
Anything wrong with it mechanically? does it leak oil etc? Interstate buyers will need to get it inspected upon receiving it into the state

CMF_Pierce

» CMF Member
as a super s its already a good selling point, and from the looks of it, compared to my slx your car is in great condition and I would love to buy it but santa forgot to give me 3grand for christmas...

I suggest getting more pictures, take time to make car look good but also be honest about its condition, take engine pics etc, let us know if its all red or the bay and interior paint is different.

No matter what, for a series 1 super S in good driving condition, 3grand should be your minimum, definitely don't trade it in for 2grand at a dealer.

Full description, more pics, good price and it will sell soon enough.

CMF_Bren

» CMF Member
The car was resprayed 4 years ago, it had gouge in the drivers side door which was replaced, hence missing the body mold (couldn't get a new mold from Nissan dealer at the time) plus the car had the usual car park wear and tear (scratches & small dents).

There is more bad news, the engine has an oil leak from the timing cover (right at the bottom).

The interier is in good condition, will post pic's very soon.

This car is being sold as is where is with no road worthy

CMF_Bren

» CMF Member
So there it is, the Micra.

It's been a great little car, uses bugger all fuel, easy to park, looks hot in red.

My partner wants her car to go to a good home.

Please let me know if you want more info or pic's.

Cheers

Back