• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

The 1.3 Turbo Battle####

Sneaks...
y9a4emy3.jpg

signature...please ignore anything I say...when using my phone it is either bad grammar or rubbish spelling.

uploadfromtaptalk1367872487747.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1367872499458.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1367872508459.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1367872536326.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1367872548857.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1367872597679.jpg

signature...please ignore anything I say...when using my phone it is either bad grammar or rubbish spelling.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1367872581012.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1367872581012.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 3,436
  • uploadfromtaptalk1367872612240.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1367872612240.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 3,507
Slowly, not many about, waiting on replies on msgs I've sent.

Really wanna get one for the weekend as the girlfriend is up north at her parents for a week, so that gives me plenty of time to fit it with no interruptions :D

Slowly, not many about, waiting on replies on msgs I've sent.

Really wanna get one for the weekend as the girlfriend is up north at her parents for a week, so that gives me plenty of time to fit it with no interruptions :D
Know what you mean, its nice being left alone so you can get busyy... that sounds odd lol I best not say that again.

Where abouts are you based?

I has one with blown ringlands :D na jks not getting rid of really, spare engine to build for when the next blows.

Sweet, sounds clever man. Need to order some paint. What you been up to?
Just listening to my squeak lol... Wanna get down that scrappy though in the week if u have time/know the address cause I need a door handle and maybe bonnet/boot or other touch ups before japfest. Can give u a hand/keep company painting too.

impressive work chris, looks tasty.
Ta mate. Still going over potential colour schemes. Not as good a job as I would of liked it to be but hey ho. Better that than rust. Did you not do all of this stuff?

Wow!! Looking dam good sir!

Why thanks my man. Could you ever have imagined it would be black. :D

Just listening to my squeak lol... Wanna get down that scrappy though in the week if u have time/know the address cause I need a door handle and maybe bonnet/boot or other touch ups before japfest. Can give u a hand/keep company painting too.
A1 scrap mate. None in your color or pre facelift. Yeah will do man.

Ta mate. Still going over potential colour schemes. Not as good a job as I would of liked it to be but hey ho. Better that than rust. Did you not do all of this stuff?

I did my best wirebrushing, painting n undersealing but it mearly just covers the rust particles thats already began and continues till it pops back up through the layers again. endless battle.

And PS. If you two ####ers didn't set the bar high for turbo MSc members then I wouldn't need to put all this work in.. Haha I blame frank too :D

literally and metaphorically? :D
bars/limits are there to be broken by the brave/crazy/mental, to push the boundaries (of car and of ourselves) n progress manki..urm, micrakind lol

To boldly go where no micras power curve has gone before :p.

I'll save that for when I have money to fix the inevitable explosion(s)

I did my best wirebrushing, painting n undersealing but it mearly just covers the rust particles thats already began and continues till it pops back up through the layers again. endless battle.

literally and metaphorically? :D
bars/limits are there to be broken by the brave/crazy/mental, to push the boundaries (of car and of ourselves) n progress manki..urm, micrakind lol
hur hur hur hur boost :D hur hur.

To be honest I do not expect this shell to really last with the rusts teeth in the metal. as long as I get another few years that is all that matters. You never know my paint may just peel off next week :D So, we are in the same boat :p

Yeah, I think I am still at the start of a journey with cars. I think you will see crazier things come from this thread. once the shell is sorted, I will start pushing engines and redesigning my manis. porting heads and what not. ADVENTURE!!!

Purple bay looks cool! I think white and purple is a good look
If the shell was staying white then yeah it seems clever. Jen agreed as well. I think with a rough military look i need a dark bay.
Purple bay looks cool :) with the new colour though maybe black bay purple engine.
Indeed.. I like purple, I need it in there. Its sophias fav colour too so gunna make sure its in there

I think darker colours tend to hide/seclude areas away from the eyes while brighter vibrant colours tend to highlight n visually shout for attention drawing the eyes towards that region. It depends on what message ur trying to convey (subtle hidden ghost or shouting look at me)

My preference would be:
dark bay (saying dont look at the rusty chassis),
red or body coloured cover (point of interest - hey this is the engine here ppl)
and the USP from the norm is the turbo so make the plumbing layout as neat and clean as possible and highlight it with bright bits

yeah I am trying to get a darker bay to hide the crap and make keeping it clean easy. A coloured engine for highlighting, turbo jacket and wrap the manifold.

uploadfromtaptalk1367990875704.jpg

Really glad I undersealed 95% of the car last night. Pissed it down last night .

Nice one Chris. You've gone from mechanical noob to engine out in the few months I've known you :).
Jesus guy its only been 8 odd months. Crazy!

Back