• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Super Stormtrooper

Japfest ready

Dat boot-ey

1368211610512.jpg

Gone murder

1368211626012.jpg

I'll be putting a lock and chain on it at this rate haha..

That looks awesome Jay! I love it. Looks like it's about to go murder someone

Not much has happpened recently to the Stormtrooper.. car tax just been renewed Mot due next month..

But on the other hand im off too Tunisia for 2 weeks.today. Will talk when I'm back MSC..:D

1370158066943.jpg

Nothing wrong with Bognor!

Actually there's shed loads, I don't live there anymore,but you can take the boy out of Bognor.............

Came back off holiday, feeling down that I'm in the UK with horrible weather compared to 30degrees plus everyday for 2weeks.!

Started my car after sitting for 2weeks, fired up first time :)..

Until reality hit the day after one my way back from work and I broke down.. I checked obvious signs, blocked air filter, spark, which I had which left me with fuel. Checked the fuse for the fuel pump and it had blown.. did some investigating to find my fuel pump has had it, was shorting inside :(

So after a week of not driving it and having to drive works 1.9d Clio -_- it's back on the road having bought a fuel pump from eBay. £30 compared to £128 from my local motor factors.

:) happy again...ready for two local shows coming soon

Looks great :) K11s look totally different in Black, gives them a whole different character!

Now I am going to spend my entire life on ebay until I find one of those number plate surrounds :rolleyes:

Thanks Calum, I just say I got very very lucky with my rear recess. And its not a direct fit to a UK boot. But when does anything fit a micra :)

Not much is happening at the moment, mot is looming next week which I can't see why it won't pass. Changed a cv boot today and a lower arm next week..

Debating selling up...

I believe we share the same problems with height Karl, me being 6"2 lol. Don't know if I want to stay in the micra family. I commute 50miles+ a day, maybe a diesel, but then the 1.5dci k12 depresses me when I drove one at work once. I wanna stay jap, knowing me I'll keep this and go crazy with it and run it to the ground :rolleyes:

Don't give up mate...I'm 6'5" and I travel 45 miles a day....have two kids...no rear seats....it's the perfect car for the job...

I believe we share the same problems with height Karl, me being 6"2 lol. Don't know if I want to stay in the micra family. I commute 50miles+ a day, maybe a diesel, but then the 1.5dci k12 depresses me when I drove one at work once. I wanna stay jap, knowing me I'll keep this and go crazy with it and run it to the ground :rolleyes:
Man up jay I am just as lanky.. I am still rolling in the g mobile. You best not go no where!

Back