• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Super Stormtrooper

Car insurance renewal time. Sky Insurance gave me there premium this year. Mods declared, 4yrs NCB 22 years old £685 :eek: so I rang Adrian Flux today, and they have quoted me £462 ....:)

Bit of a difference. Any others companies peeps can think of that do Modified Insurance?

Car insurance renewal time. Sky Insurance gave me there premium this year. Mods declared, 4yrs NCB 22 years old £685 :eek: so I rang Adrian Flux today, and they have quoted me £462 ....:)

Bit of a difference. Any others companies peeps can think of that do Modified Insurance?

Flux have treated me to the lowest quote I could find for the last few years. Whoever it was who did the club scheme for a while worked out quite cheap

Yesterday I gave my car a polish and wax. Also removed the yellow tints on fogs, because all I see is more and more people doing it, soon its going to become the new stickerbomb! :mad:

But I prefer it like this.....for the mean time :p

Deadline for my car to be ready is May 11th

1365350137488.jpg
1365350148974.jpg

Been held back on fitting the wheels. Was about to polish them today and two of the wheels had flat tyres. Did a leak test and both were coming from an outer bead and an inner bead. Was a case of seperating tyre from bead cleaning them up and adding bead sealer.

Another note, my phone is off for repair so i wont upload any photos for a while, and to top it off my other parts still havnt been touched by the paintshop :(

Been held back on fitting the wheels. Was about to polish them today and two of the wheels had flat tyres. Did a leak test and both were coming from an outer bead and an inner bead. Was a case of seperating tyre from bead cleaning them up and adding bead sealer.

Another note, my phone is off for repair so i wont upload any photos for a while, and to top it off my other parts still havnt been touched by the paintshop :(
Will it still be ready in time for Japfest though? :)

Hey dude. Wheels are sick. What type of primer did he use?

signature...please ignore anything I say...when using my phone it is either bad grammar or rubbish spelling.

Also is your outer lip bigger... Am I being silly?

signature...please ignore anything I say...when using my phone it is either bad grammar or rubbish spelling.

Hey dude. Wheels are sick. What type of primer did he use?

Cheers Chris, I think my mate used a grey primer. This was after the orange industrial primer.

I'm guessing the lip looks bigger with the stretch I'm running I guess :p

Unable to upload pics due to membership expiring

Cheers Chris, I think my mate used a grey primer. This was after the orange industrial primer.

I'm guessing the lip looks bigger with the stretch I'm running I guess :p

Unable to upload pics due to membership expiring
Get tapatalk mate easy to upload. I thought you had welded a wider lip. Was wondering if it was red oxide.

yo jay! sorry to butt in like this but just curious to know what your rear suspension setup is? iv lowered my front but cant find anything to lower the back. dont want to cut springs and you seem to know what your talking about ;)

yo jay! sorry to butt in like this but just curious to know what your rear suspension setup is? iv lowered my front but cant find anything to lower the back. dont want to cut springs and you seem to know what your talking about ;)
There a lowering guide here on the msc mate

Hi, Yeh I'm on cut springs and corsa b dampers. But if you don't wanna do that, 6n polo rear coilovers, which arnt a direct fit...

But like Chris said there's a lot of information on the lowering guide. :)

Hmm rear boot is stripped ready to fit. Looks like it's not going to be a direct fit :/ but I'm still gonna do it ....

When do you ever need to make something fit to a micra anyways? :rolleyes:

Back