Super Stormtrooper

Got some goodies from the scrapyard today.. :D

Plastic rocker cover
1362230700939.jpg

March floor mats.
1362230712955.jpg

And my favorite front arches :D
1362230722805.jpg

Just changed over the fuel/boot release cable. Had to strip the car quite a bit lol
Yeah i bet, probably had half the interior out lol. You got your fuel flap popping open yet? We was stripping out the v6 modeo because there scraping it but keeping the engine.

Yeah i bet, probably had half the interior out lol. You got your fuel flap popping open yet? We was stripping out the v6 modeo because there scraping it but keeping the engine.
Yeh got the fuel flap done and boot now opens from inside the car.. will be test fitting the arches soon... Not sure what it will be like with them just on the front

As it was quite sunny today I gave it a lil polish on bonnet and wings, first time since September last year.

I also tried some new stuff
1363529235733.jpg

Wasn't overly fantastic.

1363529288415.jpg
1363529296783.jpg
1363529304681.jpg
1363529317374.jpg

I mostly like meguiars products, feel free to share what you use, ie polish ,wax detailer, etc

Yeh got the fuel flap done and boot now opens from inside the car.. will be test fitting the arches soon... Not sure what it will be like with them just on the front
Goood :). Hmm may look a little strange because you wont have any for the rears :/. You'll find out when you fit them :)

I use the autoglym ultra deep shine myself and I've always had pretty positive results. It does go dull pretty quickly though so I give it a coat of demon shine pretty often just to keep it shiny!

I mainly use meguiars products too but i've found that autoglym super resin polish followed by meguiars ultimate quik wax leaves a good shine :) or something that costs a bit more but does leave a very good finish is 3M fast cut+ although it's best to use it with a machine polisher

I mainly use meguiars products too but i've found that autoglym super resin polish followed by meguiars ultimate quik wax leaves a good shine :) or something that costs a bit more but does leave a very good finish is 3M fast cut+ although it's best to use it with a machine polisher
Yeh I use the resin polish but I only use it for show use. Lol other than that meguiars tyre shine is brilliant, and I use a liquid wax to seal...

I can't remember the make but there is a wheel sealer I want......its called something like mad boys lol

Yeh I use the resin polish but I only use it for show use. Lol other than that meguiars tyre shine is brilliant, and I use a liquid wax to seal...
I can't remember the make but there is a wheel sealer I want......its called something like mad boys lol
Yeah I use the meguiars tyre shine too, it's really good stuff. I need to stock up cleaning things soon, debating whether to stay with megs, or try dodo juice..
Poor Boys wheel sealant? I've heard that's very good. This is the one I use, and have had no problems with it. Leaves a good, long lasting shine, stops break dust sticking to your wheels and when they get dirty you can just rinse them off with water :) http://www.rim-wax.co.uk/

Ahh good man, poor boys that's it. :) will be reading lots of reviews for different polishes etc for zee shows. I like shiny gloss black :D

Haha ill hold you to that! So when are we finding out whats in the box eventhough its clear to see that its a set of arches lol

If I can't fit the double in, im sure we can squeeze in a single ha..

It could be a set of arches. Could also be a duvet set for our bed? :cool:

Defo arches!

signature...please ignore anything I say...when using my phone it is either bad grammar or rubbish spelling.

Back