Super s. Hmmm?

boyracergt

Ex. Club Member
A few of you may know me from the k10 side of the forum but as of sunday i should hopefully be collecting my k11 project. Its a mot failure super s im hoping to fix up and mod along the way. Im just wondering as a super s what do i get performance and spec wise. Also its missing the front bumper will this be hard to find a replacement for ? Cheers

Performance is the same as any 1.3 K11, so 75bhp as standard. Spec can depend on which options is was bought with at the time. Base models are sportier front and rear bumpers with wrap around rear spoiler, manual windows and no PAS but they did come with a sunroof and boot pull/filler cap release. Other options which were available were the electric windows, PAS, ABS with rear discs, (pretty rare) and optional alloy wheels and I think a funkier stereo, which by today's standards is crap anyway lol.

Front bumpers are not impossible to find but are not common either. Matt Humphris sells them new for around £90 plus the dreaded i think, (i needed one 4 years back when I was re-building my SuperS), the harder items to procure are the front driving lamps, which are mounted in the front bumper. New, they are rediculous, like £120 each, but they can be sourced 2nd hand but be prepared to hunt around a bit.

Our Super S has electric windows, ABS (rear discs), factory remote central locking, nissan alloys (wider profile too) , rev counter dash, sunroof and the body coloured bumpers and spoilers. The only thing it really lacks is power steering

Nissan should have put a turbo on this engine to give the Super S a bit more uumph.

Back