Super S

Anto Modded

Ex. Club Member
Im think of getting a 1.3 and was wondering what kind of prices i would have to pay to get a decent motor. What extra's is in a super s to a standard 1.3 i dont really want to do a conversion on my 1.0. Do the supers have discs on the rear. Sorry for all the questions people

Anto Modded said:
Im think of getting a 1.3 and was wondering what kind of prices i would have to pay to get a decent motor. What extra's is in a super s to a standard 1.3 i dont really want to do a conversion on my 1.0. Do the supers have discs on the rear. Sorry for all the questions people
You can pay anything from 400-1200 for a nice super-s, they have a cople of extras but the sr is the same car but with even more.......Can get them is the same price range but are harder to find
sum super s's have rear brakes but not many (they were an extra)

I worked on a site and and old lady drove a black sr but she wouldnt sell it. Only one over here i ever seen. But i know i have to take a trip over to england to get a 1.3

Anto Modded said:
I worked on a site and and old lady drove a black sr but she wouldnt sell it. Only one over here i ever seen. But i know i have to take a trip over to england to get a 1.3

i hate it when old people do that grr

there is a person near me with a convertable March that they just wont sell!!! argh!

Anto where are you Ireland, non UK mainland???

it would be best for you to line up a sale before you come over...

i'd say for decent nick non modded...

SuperS £500-£1000
SR £900-1500

thats what i've found around th uk when i was looking... or you could pay less for a banger super s like i nearly did but ended up paying slightly more for one in excellent condition...

i would say u can pick up...

SuperS £400 - £850
SR £800 - 1500

SuperS arent worth much now really, even in gd nick. Just to old really :)

I paid £650 for my SuperS in gd condition with 68k on the clock

Alienfish360 said:
I paid £1000 for a mint CG10DE K11 no rust, no marks, perfect inside and out.

when was that?

i paid 3400 for my Gx 1.3 about 2 years ago and it was in more than perfect condition cos it had had regular body paint treatment and only genuine parts :D

but since i've had it, its a right mess :(

Alienfish360 said:
about 4 months ago after I killed my NATS on the other K11

Micra's are quite hard to get hold of around my area though =/

well K11s are everywhere down here, but not too many for sale.

i have a pic somwhere of my car parked in a row with five other k11s just because there are soo many that it regularly happens. all owned by old people tho :(

i have the only modded micra in the village lol

Back