1995 Super S For Sale

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Hi guys, long time no post

It has come to the time to upgrade for school/work as ferrying clients around in a Micra just doesn't cut the cheese

So the Micra has to go

-1995 Forest Green
-130xxx Genuine KM with full logbooks, service history and receipts for all work done
-Icey Cold A/C
-Sunroof
-60/40 Split-fold rear seats
-Sony CD player with front AUX input (for iPod, Mp3 player etc..)
-Clear side indicators
-All the other usual Super S features
-All stock parts come with car (Radio and indicators)
-There's more but I can't think of it right now
-Will be sold with 12 months ACT Rego

I've had the car kept in the best mechanical condition I possibly could with it being serviced every 5000-10000km (usually 5000km). When I bought it, I had ALL the fluids changed (gearbox etc..) at 114000km. Starts first time every time with only a slight flick of the key, even when cold.

Now the good and bad news: A drunk dragged her rear bumper along the front RHS quater and door. I've been quoted $800 to fix, but I haven't had time to fix this. This is the good news part

I'm willing to let it go at $4,500 ONO. Try find a Super S in this condition for lower. Add the $800 and its still only $5,300. That being said, throw me an offer and I'm sure we can come to an agreement

The interior is pretty much brand new and is cleaned weekly, those who know me think I'm actually quite ANAL with the car

Well guys, pass on the word. Would prefer a quick sale. Located in ACT, Australia

I can be contacted on - 0411488128
- swevans (at) iprimus.com.au

Sean

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Lam.666:

If you were the person who called last night I apologise this car has not sold. I assumed you were talking about my old green turbo Micra (yes I still get calls asking about it)

If you're interested the car (the Super S) may still be up for sale depending on price

Sean

Back