DSC00643.jpg

DSC00648.jpg
DSC00652.jpg

DSC00653.jpg

DSC00668.jpg

DSC00671.jpg

DSC00672.jpg

DSC00680.jpg

what have you used to give the effect of a bad boy bonnet, are they just lightbrows that you can buy or did you make them?
edit: lol should have really read the above post :p go on then where did you get them? :)

i got a large sticker, painted and laquared it, cut it out, and stuck it on:) used abit of black too for the effect

Aftermarket side repeaters are always a winner I think. Yours would look great with smoked - and they're not too expensive either!
I'm not really the one to ask for cheap mods though lol

Aftermarket side repeaters are always a winner I think. Yours would look great with smoked - and they're not too expensive either!
I'm not really the one to ask for cheap mods though lol

i been meaning to get some of them. ive got smoked LED side repeaters on my other car, there great!

just a little update. Added remote central locking today, very nice. although its too powerfull, i can lock and unlcok the car from inside my house, which it quite a detance away, any suggestions on how to decrease the reach abit?

i know it sounds kinda silly, but i dnt want to be playing around with my keys and accidently unlock it

Back