**Star Pics**

mean micra

www.mightymicra.co.uk
Has anyone got any pics of famous people, just thought i'd get a thread going...

Served Gerard Kearns who plays Ian Gallagher off Shameless at work the other day...

no major star but i quite like him...

Attachments

• Photo-0007.jpg
    Photo-0007.jpg
    453.4 KB · Views: 251
my gf with joseph gannascoli who plays vito in the sopranos, we met him in new york last year

Attachments

• IMG_0081.JPG
    IMG_0081.JPG
    779.2 KB · Views: 237
Me with some of the Red Dwarf Crew :grinning:

538f9b7a.jpg

Danny John Jules = Legend

f5ac9884.jpg

Chris Barrie = Grumpy sod

and Camden Toy from Buffy The Vampire Slayer
a70df7e6.jpg

Just a few! :grinning:

Sorry I used Photobucket, the forum wasn't happy with me attaching the pics - I'll edit if need be!

Oh my god I can't believe you met Danny and Chris! I'm soooo jealous!! I have all the DVDs sitting next to me, i'm a proper Red Dwarf geek! :eek:

those weren't the only ones I met :grinning:

Got a picture of me and my boyfriend with them all, minus Captain Hollister and Craig Charles (sorry forgotten Hollister's real name!).

Twas a brill series, I don't think it will ever be beaten!

MicraFish said:
(sorry forgotten Hollister's real name!).
Mac MacDonald ;), I remember cos it looked like he'd had one too many McDonalds!

One day they'll make a movie.... I hope... lol

Oh and Patrick Stewart is the Chancellor of my uni, i see him every so often on campus... he's Lanky, well compared to me anyways...

you get idiots who shout "yo! Captain Kirk, Beam me up" its kind of funny an dis-respectful at the same time...

we've been told not to harrass him also... and he loves the Automotive side of the uni and comes to check out the Formula student project...

Great pics with red dwarf crew, i'd love to meet them!

Danny John Jules was brilliant, he was talking to us for ages! Robert Llewelyn was cool too! Chloe Arnett (??) she was cool too!

If you head to a convention, you might see em!

Well the convention I met them at was the Memorablia Show up at the Birmingham NEC, website's here --> http://www.memorabilia.co.uk/

I think they have them about 2-3 times a year, and there is always a variety of stars there, the websites best for knowing!

ive got a few with rob andrew, johnny wilkinson (before the rest of the world decided he was the danglies) and my first true love, doddie weir. will hunt them out

Back