Very Rushed Paint Pics

CMF_Geoff W

» CMF Member
Yippee!! I have got my car back for a couple of days.

I had to drop into work just now to pick up something and I thought the light showed up my new paint very well.

The unfortunate part is that the camera/operator was unable to pick up the full effect.

The car used to be Ultramarine (see my profile) and is now a colour out of the 350Z range. ( does that mean this is a $60,000 paint job? :p )

The bad news is that while it was parked up getting painted the outer CV boot on the right side has gone hard and split. So no prizes for guessing what the next job will be!

Other than this she is still running strong. No surprise there.

Anywho enough waffle here's the pics. Excuse the quality but Iam a very amature photographer :)

CMF_Geoff W

» CMF Member
This is airbrushed on both sides where this one is. And there's another on the hatch beside the handle. They are all about the size of an A4 page (297mm X 210mm)

This picture doesn't show the "setback" that can only be seen by the human eye. It appears to be a full 30mm sunken into the paint. Very cool.

CMF_jimmie

» CMF Member
car looks great, as i've already told u, was a big surprise getting back to work and seeing it. those pics really dont do it justice. nice work!

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Very very nice. Super S sign looks great. Nice print style.
I am sure pics do not do it justice.
Gee some nice looking Micras starting to bob up on the site along with all sorts of mods.
Cisco this site sure has come a long way. Bet you never though it would end up like this.
" bows head in direction of the master"

Back